News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

110 tickets/fares

Started by nitromatt1, December 07, 2012, 08:51:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitromatt1

Thanks for your help everyone!

nx4737

It doesn't stop near the station anymore, your best option is to get off at Victoria road and walk, do you know Tamworth at all?

arrivaaston

Where in Tamworth is the event?

nitromatt1

Quote from: nx4737 on December 09, 2012, 02:23:57 AM
It doesn't stop near the station anymore, your best option is to get off at Victoria road and walk, do you know Tamworth at all?

I just followed the sound of trains, found it pretty quickly lol.

nx4737

Quote from: nitromatt1 on December 09, 2012, 06:20:55 PM
Quote from: nx4737 on December 09, 2012, 02:23:57 AM

I just followed the sound of trains, found it pretty quickly lol.

Haha, easiest way to do it!

Where did the tour go today anyway?  I photoed it at Tamworth station then went home to bed  :)

Tamworth Bus & Coach 186 by NX4737, on Flickr

nitromatt1

Not entirely sure where they went as by the time I got to the station they'd already left, but I don't believe they went very far as - although I didn't know this at the time - they kept returning back to the company's garage for a bus change. I didn't know (and still don't know) where the garage is so I stayed at the station for hours on the assumption they'd return at some point. I saw that Volvo Oly and the Metrobus and I believe a couple of Leyland Oly's too but I was too far away when I saw the Metro and on the 110 when I saw the others.

nx4737

Judging by some of the photos I've seen, I think it just stayed local around Tamworth, you can photo most Heartlands/Invincible/Tamworth Coach and bus/Whichever licence they're using this week by heading to the Lichfield Rd Industrial estate...

nitromatt1

Is that where their garage is?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk