News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Diamond Bus - Discussion

Started by Ash, March 20, 2012, 11:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winston

PD0001374/43 - DIAMOND BUS COMPANY LTD, HALLBRIDGE WAY, TIPTON ROAD, TIVIDALE, WARLEY, B69 3HW

Variation Accepted: Operating between BROWNHILLS WEST and BIRMINGHAM given service number 56 effective from 09-Jun-2014. To amend Timetable.

John

20263 'Y263 KNB' now in blue livery, saw it on the A34 overpass yesterday, so is either back in use or about to be put in service again.

Also saw a 'PO51' Trident passing Wellhead Lane this afternoon on trade plates with VOR in windscreen, rubbed down ready for repaint. Can't remember which though!

PM

Quote from: John on April 16, 2014, 10:06:42 PM
20263 'Y263 KNB' now in blue livery, saw it on the A34 overpass yesterday, so is either back in use or about to be put in service again.

Also saw a 'PO51' Trident passing Wellhead Lane this afternoon on trade plates with VOR in windscreen, rubbed down ready for repaint. Can't remember which though!

Thanks for those updates John.

20263 was repanelled a while back so good to see it has been repainted.

Had the trident still got the top deck front window panelled over, dual doors and a damaged lower dash out of interest?

iamwilljh92

John

Quote from: DiamondDart on April 16, 2014, 11:01:38 PM

Had the trident still got the top deck front window panelled over, dual doors and a damaged lower dash out of interest?

No Problem  :)

No, the Trident had a upper front window, I don't think it was dual doored but can not be certain

PM

Quote from: John on April 17, 2014, 05:24:33 PM
Quote from: DiamondDart on April 16, 2014, 11:01:38 PM

No Problem  :)

No, the Trident had a upper front window, I don't think it was dual doored but can not be certain

That must have been repaired then. I am thinking it may be heading up to Preston to be repainted as they are due 6 tridents including this and yourbus and the wessex president. 

Solo1

Solo1

nitromatt1

Quote from: Solo1 on April 24, 2014, 09:27:45 PM
Former branded 002 now in diamond livery https://www.flickr.com/photos/stanjack/13995775822/

It was done ages ago mate. Still spends mosts its time on the 002 though, with some venturing onto the 4H.

Stu

I see Diamond decided to introduce the 34 today, saw one earlier on Bradford Street.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Matt.N0056

Nice to see Diamond putting notices up in Solihull about the Stand change for the 30 - although the driver I asked last week told me incorrectly!

Solo1

former Redditch white dart now in fleet livery not sure how long its been at Kidderminster  or in flet livery https://www.flickr.com/photos/stanjack/14000875016/in/photostream/

winston

Quote from: Solo1 on April 26, 2014, 10:31:17 PM
former Redditch white dart now in fleet livery not sure how long its been at Kidderminster  or in flet livery https://www.flickr.com/photos/stanjack/14000875016/in/photostream/

A few months now, possibly since Dec/Jan?

tank90

Quote from: Solo1 on April 26, 2014, 10:31:17 PM
Since the summer for both I think. Or late Autum at the earliest, but not as late as this winter.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

winston

PD1028090/192 - CENTRAL CONNECT LTD T/A North Birmingham Busways, BEACON HOUSE, LONG ACRE, ASTON, BIRMINGHAM, B7 5JJ

Registration Accepted by SN
    Starting Point: Brookvale Park, Park Road
    Finish Point: Erdngton
    Via:
    Service Number: 600
    Service Type: Normal Stopping
    Effective Date: 11-APR-2014
    Other Details: Monday to Saturday

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk