News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diamond Bus - Discussion

Started by Ash, March 20, 2012, 11:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4609

30205 on the 002 today
PO58 KPY on 301's today

PM

Anyone seen BX07KPP/AXO out yet out of interest?

PM

Quote from: Nathan4775 on February 22, 2014, 02:15:39 PM
30413 now diamond value branded

Did you mean another one Nathan as that one has been done a while...?

Nathan4775

Quote from: DiamondDart on February 22, 2014, 07:17:43 PM

Apologies its 30409
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

PM

Quote from: Nathan4775 on February 22, 2014, 08:09:43 PM
Quote from: DiamondDart on February 22, 2014, 07:17:43 PM

Apologies its 30409

Thanks for clarifying that-I assumed it was a typo as you already got a good photo of 30413's branding a while back. Cheers for the update Nath :)

bwsau cymru

There is a diamond inspector/route manager in walsall bradford place, few weeks ago I had my ticket checked by an inspector on the 4, things looking promising!!!
campaigning for better transport for all

PM

Quote from: dannygill on February 24, 2014, 10:45:04 AM
There is a diamond inspector/route manager in walsall bradford place, few weeks ago I had my ticket checked by an inspector on the 4, things looking promising!!!

I imagine checking tickets, cash totals and ensuring buses run to time and do not simply leave just after a NX and sit behind all the way to West Brom.

Liverpool Street

Was an inspector by the Markets checking on the Diamond 16 service today. Good to see it has to be said.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

StourportSam

Noticed a Diamond Inspector watching buses go past on Birchen Coppice in Kidderminster today.
He was sternly watching the Whittle bus I was on go past and making notes!

PM

Quote from: StourportSam on February 25, 2014, 11:23:19 PM
Noticed a Diamond Inspector watching buses go past on Birchen Coppice in Kidderminster today.
He was sternly watching the Whittle bus I was on go past and making notes!

I imagine doing passenger counts on Whittle's buses to try and see what the potential market for extra customers for diamond who are existing bus users. Seems like there are a lot of them about-either that or it is just one or two really travelling about and having a big impact.

iamwilljh92

Diamond have inspectors?  HA!! Don't make me laugh

Cheese

Just noted WX58FRU on the 146 heading through Cotteridge displaying '147 St Augustine's School'. Well, almost right!

jc

Seems to have been several inspectors and 'watchers' in Redditch recently, infact i can't remember the last time i didn't see one!

vinh1000

Noticed Diamond 50 is being curtailed to Maypole only Monday - Saturday from I think today or this week can't remember
Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

iamwilljh92

I was stood at the bus stop today and (20654, V654 HEC) pulls up anyway the driver switches the engine off and dissapears off for a cigarette anyway I noticed that there was a strange smell (not uncommon) anyway I thought nothing of this UNTIL I saw clear smoke (not much just abit every now and then) coming from the engine anyway I looks down and notice it is ****ing out RED coolant and also what I can only assume was brake fluid anyway another driver notices the puddle and asks who was driving it so the driver comes over gets his phone out and rings through to the depot anyway unfortuneatly he was about to do route number 3 so he gets back in and has to explain to the 7 or 8 people stood waiting to get on that he has got to take the bus out of service and return to depot so anyway he drives off I don't think that'll back in service this week but we'll wait and see it means once again V654 HEC will more than likely be V.O.R. once again

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk