News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Diamond Bus - Discussion

Started by Ash, March 20, 2012, 11:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bwsau cymru

does anyone else think these would be a good buy for the 50 &/or 16? high spec buses not badly priced and a good size, plus buy the photos seem to have a good batch of them?
campaigning for better transport for all

PM

Quote from: dannygill on January 26, 2014, 08:01:51 PM
does anyone else think these would be a good buy for the 50 &/or 16? high spec buses not badly priced and a good size, plus buy the photos seem to have a good batch of them?

What would be a good buy?

winston

Are you talking about the ex Transdev B7RLE? I thought they would be good on the 50, as they offer something different to NXWM & TGB double deckers

If so, those that were for sale at Southdown PSV have already been sold, and it since looks as though Transdev will also buying & retaining a handful of them

Trident 4609

Just so I can keep on top of things,

How many Royale Centro B7RLE's have been painted i into current fleet livery? I know 30822 has but I am sure there is another one

winston

Quote from: Nathan on January 26, 2014, 08:50:57 PM

How many Royale Centro B7RLE's have been painted i into current fleet livery? I know 30822 has but I am sure there is another one

30821 & 30822

bwsau cymru

Diamond buses to re introduce an every 15 minute service on route 4 west brom walsall on a sunday
Introduce 30 min frequency on 002 on a sunday
There will be a new x31 serivce in coventry off peak m-f
And the 56 will be non stop between perry barr and city

All I say is wow n good luck

bwsau cymru

Sorry forgot to add this link http://www.plaxtoncoachsales.co.uk/vehicle-lists optare versa with leather seats 59500

PM

Quote from: dannygill on January 27, 2014, 12:17:21 PM
Diamond buses to re introduce an every 15 minute service on route 4 west brom walsall on a sunday

Wow! I am so glad about these improvements! it is clear proof that rotala is interested in customer feedback and listens! The 56/002/4 improvements have all been suggested on here. Where abouts did you find this out Danny and what is the x31 service? thanks

PM

Quote from: dannygill on January 27, 2014, 12:28:11 PM

Sorry forgot to add this link http://www.plaxtoncoachsales.co.uk/vehicle-lists optare versa with leather seats 59500

I actually think they seem pretty pricey versus the ex transdev eclipses. After all they are only lightweight optares and I don't reckon they can be very reliable as there must be a reason nct is selling them and buying enviros...

vinh1000

Quote from: DiamondDart on January 27, 2014, 12:35:28 PM
Quote from: dannygill on January 27, 2014, 12:17:21 PM

Wow! I am so glad about these improvements! it is clear proof that rotala is interested in customer feedback and listens! The 56/002/4 improvements have all been suggested on here. Where abouts did you find this out Danny and what is the x31 service? thanks

X31 sounds like a revision or similar route to x30

great to see sunday frequency for the 002
Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

Trident 4609

Quote from: Winston on January 26, 2014, 09:42:24 PM
Quote from: Nathan on January 26, 2014, 08:50:57 PM

30821 & 30822

Thanks Winston :) I knew there were 2 repainted :) Is the plan to repaint all of the royals Centro's?

Ashley

Yes Nathan all Royale Centros for repaint. Shame they probably won't retrim the seats. Mind you it will be the first time the rear ends will have been washed for a long while i reckon

nitromatt1

Quote from: Ashley on January 27, 2014, 10:35:01 PM
Yes Nathan all Royale Centros for repaint. Shame they probably won't retrim the seats. Mind you it will be the first time the rear ends will have been washed for a long while i reckon

The same could be said for most of their passengers.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Matt on January 27, 2014, 10:49:44 PM
Quote from: Ashley on January 27, 2014, 10:35:01 PM

The same could be said for most of their passengers.

Hahahaha!! Too good, too good!
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Ashley

That made me smile Matt haha

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk