News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Diamond Bus - Discussion

Started by Ash, March 20, 2012, 11:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jc

Diamond were working out of both depots today, apparently they are going to keep both garage ... not sure how true that is though.

Ash

Quote from: Discodave on March 03, 2013, 08:00:25 PM
They were putting diamond names on the buses in Kidderminster today seen on my way to Sourport for a visit and now a new colour diamond livery, Barbie Diamond  ;D  T418HNH was on 3 service in Stourport (red diamond).

A red and white diamond bus at Redditch will this mean newer buses on the 4 or the will the midi darts and solo's start becoming regulars once again.

Cedric

Quote from: jc on March 03, 2013, 08:15:12 PM
Diamond were working out of both depots today, apparently they are going to keep both garage ... not sure how true that is though.
maybe they might be going to use church road for storage and major engineering work like midland red west/ first did at one time
diamond 8\10/125/292

Ash

Has the bus wash broken at Tividale as the buses are in a disgusting state externally I don't think they have been washed for weeks you literally are struggling to see through the windows there that bad. Someone needs to find a bucket and a sponge lol.

winston

Jc,

I wonder if that is the case until Rotala are certain that the Oft will get involved on the takeover of Redditch or to prevent anyone else from using it?

Ash

30021 AE10KHB is reported to be at Tividale has anyone saw the bus in service?

tank90

Quote from: Winston on March 04, 2013, 11:03:55 PM

Jc,

I wonder if that is the case until Rotala are certain that the Oft will get involved on the takeover of Redditch or to prevent anyone else from using it?

Also MRW and FMR did that too it ment that Plymouth Road could hold more buses in service as the VORS and MOTs and Repaints were up in Church Road out of the way. But Diamond do need to use there bus washers and get the cleaning staff into some of the ex FMR buses as they were a state inside, this afternoons S93 Bus was the same as Fridays because my brother saw what someone had put on the floor was still there. Also 503 needs a clean at the back to it was alittle oily for a bus that only rattles when the road surface is bad.

Quote from: Ash on March 04, 2013, 11:15:25 PM
30021 AE10KHB is reported to be at Tividale has anyone saw the bus in service?
There was aslo one very much like this in blue on the 57 at about 15:00 today with a double in front and a dart thing behind.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

tank90

Also Ex 67645 ticket Machines Bus number 11111 only noticed as ive just looked at my week ticket, strange I would have thought the new number would have been used.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

Mike360

Quote from: Ash on March 04, 2013, 10:55:16 PM
Has the bus wash broken at Tividale as the buses are in a disgusting state externally I don't think they have been washed for weeks you literally are struggling to see through the windows there that bad. Someone needs to find a bucket and a sponge lol.

I know it seems to be a lot of buses. On the 002's the other day you couldn't see out of the back windows at all and the side windows were pretty bad. There in a terrible state.

JackC

Quote from: Mike360 on March 04, 2013, 11:38:56 PM

I know it seems to be a lot of buses. On the 002's the other day you couldn't see out of the back windows at all and the side windows were pretty bad. There in a terrible state.

One of the Royale Centros has had a bit of dirt cleaned off so you can see the rear number display but the rest of the back end and bus itself is still filthy  ::)

Ash

Quote from: Mike360 on March 04, 2013, 11:38:56 PM

There's got to be some sort of issue I saw 30213 this evening and the back was that bad someone has had to clean the bit where the fleet names are so you can see them. I don't think they have been washed since we have had that snow in late Jan.

the trainbasher

Quote from: tank90 on March 04, 2013, 11:37:33 PM
Also Ex 67645 ticket Machines Bus number 11111 only noticed as ive just looked at my week ticket, strange I would have thought the new number would have been used.

I had a ticket on the 4m today issued on (according to the machine) 31525!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Ash

Quote from: trainbasher on March 05, 2013, 12:05:48 AM
Quote from: tank90 on March 04, 2013, 11:37:33 PM

I had a ticket on the 4m today issued on (according to the machine) 31525!

Was there many people on the 4M never quite sure if the service is popular enough some buses seem well used and other hardly anyone on suppose it depends on the gaps in the service and time of day. For example last week there was about 5 on by the time we got to merry hill then the week before that nearly every seat was taken.

the trainbasher

Me and about 3 others. The dart was 20849 that I had with 31525s ticket machine

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Ash

Oh so it was the black diamond dart recently acquired form your bus so looks to be using an older ticket machine from 31525.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk