News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Diamond Bus - Discussion

Started by Ash, March 20, 2012, 11:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liberator9

Complaining about Signature now. The last two nights buses have failed to turn up (including a S3 tonight) with me and many others annoyed with the terrible service signature are providing. This is surely a violation of contract for not providing buses repeatedly?

Stu

Complaining here about Signature services won't get you anywhere.

You could try contacting Signature with your concerns:
http://www.signaturebus.com/#/contact/4539852363

Or why not try starting a campaign on FixMyTransport and see if you can drum up some support?
http://www.fixmytransport.com

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

PM

The thing is i do like signature but on the occasions Ive used it-september 2011 first day of versa operation waited about 2 hours for one bus as they had to go back to Long Acre as theyd forgotten the o license. The 82 is always late and the last time there was a touchwood connection dart on it!!!

hartshill busman 724210

A definate yes to informing centro.They are paid for every journey that runs and if it does`nt centro will withold the money for that non running journey.This also applies for an early running journey or one thah runs more than 5 minutes late.

Liberator9

Strange things happened again yesterday. The 3:42 S3 came at 4:15, and the 3:58 S2A or C came at 4:10! Mind you I got the S3 at 4:16 and it was a delightful little dart  SN05FLR, now in plain blue, and with seatbelted seats!

PM

Why are Signature choosing to run their services badly? surely they know that it is they who will lose out in the end on some of their services which are actually unique and useful WHY?

Ash

Black diamond services most times run on time and rarely miss buses out (others may have different opinions) but why is it that Blue diamond services are so poor compared to black diamond in terms of reliability and it's not like you can blame the signature vehicles as there quite new compared to most of the fleet

dayvid

Quote from: Ash on April 28, 2012, 10:53:12 PM
Black diamond services most times run on time and rarely miss buses out (others may have different opinions) but why is it that Blue diamond services are so poor compared to black diamond in terms of reliability and it's not like you can blame the signature vehicles as there quite new compared to most of the fleet

Just ask a Blue Diamond driver then you will understand

MW

Worth noting that there has been a Rotala support car patrolling Solihull Town Centre for the last two weeks. It got fined for driving through the bus only area lmao!

Liberator9

:D And taxis that seem to driver through still don't get fined. I saw a few Black Diamond buses yesterday and they look excellent. Blue Diamond need some ADL 200 / 300s or MCV Evolutions with proper smart interiors to be good as Black Diamond. One driver was complaining the other day about having the "rubbish" bus tonight and saying it should n't be on. Another I know says about the driver seats on the Optares having little support for a long day. No wonder Black Diamond do better.

Stu

Taxis are allowed in Solihull town centre, otherwise why is there a taxi rank next to the 37 stop?  ::)
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Nathan4775

Quote from: Ash on April 28, 2012, 10:53:12 PM

Depends what Blue Diamond service your on about
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

Ash

I was on about the singature services at thats what people were mentioning on here, i never use blue diamond but do use black diamond regulary.

MW

Quote from: Stu on April 29, 2012, 09:37:07 AM
Taxis are allowed in Solihull town centre, otherwise why is there a taxi rank next to the 37 stop?  ::)

Where on Earth have these new members turned up from! There's a few of them now who could do with a brain transplant.

Liberator9

Thanks alot! Anyway, back to buses...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk