News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Diamond Bus - Discussion

Started by Ash, March 20, 2012, 11:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonic84

Quote from: Winston on May 21, 2020, 10:15:12 PM
Because it exits Bromsgrove via the 144 route & mirrors it all the way to Northfield

The timetabled points on the 44 timetable between Great Park and Northfield are all on the Frankley estate so looks like it will diverge away from the 144 at this point.

Bus Man K2

Can anybody show me and everybody else where the registion is for this service as I can't find it and it's not showing up on the WMN site? As if it hasn't been registered it will not be operating as this service even if Diamond are saying it will be.

thank you

Regards

Bus Man K2

winston

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on May 22, 2020, 11:18:51 AM
Can anybody show me and everybody else where the registion is for this service as I can't find it and it's not showing up on the WMN site? As if it hasn't been registered it will not be operating as this service even if Diamond are saying it will be.

thank you

Regards

Bus Man K2

I'm confident it will be operating, as Diamond have announced it will be.

There is probally a lag with the flow of information, as we're still in the middle of pandemic incase people had forgotten.

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Winston on May 22, 2020, 11:33:49 AM
I'm confident it will be operating, as Diamond have announced it will be.

There is probally a lag with the flow of information, as we're still in the middle of pandemic incase people had forgotten.

Itll be interesting if it does operate as it hasn't actually been registered on the Gov website. the only thing that has been registered is a 202 (202S) change which is dated from 12 April, which I can only assume is the pandemic alterations?

winston

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on May 22, 2020, 11:39:31 AM
Itll be interesting if it does operate as it hasn't actually been registered on the Gov website. the only thing that has been registered is a 202 (202S) change which is dated from 12 April, which I can only assume is the pandemic alterations?

And you know for certain that all staff are back in at .gov & able to update the website with new registrations?

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Winston on May 22, 2020, 11:52:11 AM
And you know for certain that all staff are back in at .gov & able to update the website with new registrations?

No but if they have got access to the relevant  systems for the reg page they could do the work from home couldn't they?

winston

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on May 22, 2020, 11:56:31 AM
No but if they have got access to the relevant  systems for the reg page they could do the work from home couldn't they?

Why are we having this pointless debate?

Diamond have announced the service is changing & a date, so everything will be in place their end for if it to be changed.

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on May 22, 2020, 11:56:31 AM

It's not a pointless debate.

If they haven't registered it, it isn't leagle to run or to promote it changing.

So as I said in my last post if the Gov Web people have the same access o the same systems at home as the do at work they why can't the reg be found. It not like it's a late input by the operator.

Pat

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on May 22, 2020, 12:40:35 PM

If they haven't registered it, it isn't leagle to run or to promote it changing.

So as I said in my last post if the Gov Web people have the same access o the same systems at home as the do at work they why can't the reg be found. It not like it's a late input by the operator.
If it has been made public, then Diamond will have registered it.  The people who work at .gov probably don't have the ability or access to the relevant systems to update the website, otherwise they would have done it if they could.

winston

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on May 22, 2020, 12:40:35 PM

It is pointless, because you will not accept what you are being told!

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Winston on May 22, 2020, 12:59:32 PM
It is pointless, because you will not accept what you are being told!

I can accept what I'm being told! Although as I stated in my first post and second and now this one. if it's not showing up on the Gov website then in my eyes and some other public transport people's minds it's not going to operate. I'm not going to say who or where the other person works. So that's where I'm getting my way of thinking from. So don't start being arsy with me.

winston

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on May 22, 2020, 01:07:21 PM
I can accept what I'm being told! Although as I stated in my first post and second and now this one. if it's not showing up on the Gov website then in my eyes and some other public transport people's minds it's not going to operate. I'm not going to say who or where the other person works. So that's where I'm getting my way of thinking from. So don't start being arsy with me.

Ok you know best. Don't tell me what I should/shouldn't do!

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Winston on May 22, 2020, 01:09:37 PM
Ok you know best. Don't tell me what I should/shouldn't do!

I'm not saying I now best and I know all, but if I'm being told by someone else and also I can't find a reg then  I would assume it's not been registered.

I can tell you what I want.

winston

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on May 22, 2020, 01:21:55 PM
I'm not saying I now best and I know all, but if I'm being told by someone else and also I can't find a reg then  I would assume it's not been registered.

I can tell you what I want.

Maybe be sure your sources are reliable first before preaching it as gospel.

You can tell me what you want, I can mute / remove you off the forum too.....

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Winston on May 22, 2020, 01:24:56 PM
Maybe be sure your sources are reliable first before preaching it as gospel.

You can tell me what you want, I can mute / remove you off the forum too.....

He is reliable source. I'm not going to tell you who it is, but he actually works for the transport althority, so he'll know everything.

Also I'm not actually telling you waht to do ot not to do.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk