News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diamond Bus - Discussion

Started by Ash, March 20, 2012, 11:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V89MOA

Quote from: metrocity on January 04, 2019, 11:22:44 AM
Driver talk would suggest S2/S3 are gains for Silverline
They are advertising for extra drivers now, even mentioning 'new buses', will be interesting to see how the Solihull network looks by Easter.

JPC

Diamond confirming the changes to their Solihull and Coventry services....
https://www.diamondbuses.com/news/signature-changes/

Trident 4194

Quote from: JPC on January 11, 2019, 08:00:28 PM
Diamond confirming the changes to their Solihull and Coventry services....
https://www.diamondbuses.com/news/signature-changes/

Very goof of diamond to offer part refunds for those with monthly passes for their services, and advising the last date they should purchase them. Great customer focus there

Quote from: Trident 4194 on January 11, 2019, 08:25:07 PM
Very goof of diamond to offer part refunds for those with monthly passes for their services, and advising the last date they should purchase them. Great customer focus there
Well I don't think it would have been very good if they didn't do that, considering these passes will be useless to passenger after the date of withdrawl - e.g. if someone had paid for a term pass lasting till April.
I'm sure I've seen other operators elcewhere, offer refunds in the past as well.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Westy

So does this mean 'Spot The Signature' on other routes, as presumbly they wont be repainted straightaway?

Kevin

Quote from: Westy on January 11, 2019, 08:46:00 PM
So does this mean 'Spot The Signature' on other routes, as presumbly they wont be repainted straightaway?

Redditch routes will suddenly become Signature, lol
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

MW

Quote from: Kevin on January 12, 2019, 03:14:28 PM

Or maybe the 50, in response to Platinum lol

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: MW on January 12, 2019, 05:29:53 PM
Or maybe the 50, in response to Platinum lol
That would actually make sense aswell signature VS platinum

Adam 404

Quote from: Kevin on January 12, 2019, 03:14:28 PM
That may be the case in the short term but judging by the website...
Quote'Diamond Signature' will be withdrawn and our services that are continuing in the area will be operated as Diamond Buses.
Maybe, it could be that the signature vehicles are leaving the fleet altogether?

Solo1

I would of thought the signature buses would of been painted  into the new livery  & used on Redditch services

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: Solo1 on January 12, 2019, 07:10:44 PM
I would of thought the signature buses would of been painted  into the new livery  & used on Redditch services
Maybe @Simon Dunn could confirm what's gonna happen to them

Simon Dunn

Cedric

posted on another forum  new  buses  for Kidderminster and Redditch minibuses quote for Redditch  and for Kidderminster buses are for 125 ?  I do not  know if it is right as people who posted  said  a driver  told them   .  which I have tried to tell the person from Kidderminster before not to take everything drivers tell  them as correct.
diamond 8\10/125/292

winston

Quote from: Cedric on January 20, 2019, 12:30:48 PM
posted on another forum  new  buses  for Kidderminster and Redditch minibuses quote for Redditch  and for Kidderminster buses are for 125 ?  I do not  know if it is right as people who posted  said  a driver  told them   .  which I have tried to tell the person from Kidderminster before not to take everything drivers tell  them as correct.

Redditch are due 3 x Mellor Strata's & I believe 4 × 9.6m Streetlites, not sure on Kidderminster. Highly unlikely mininuses will go on the 125. More likely a WCC tendered route.

BK63 YWP

Quote from: Winston on January 20, 2019, 02:25:28 PM
Redditch are due 3 x Mellor Strata's & I believe 4 × 9.6m Streetlites, not sure on Kidderminster. Highly unlikely mininuses will go on the 125. More likely a WCC tendered route.

I thought all the streetlites were for tividale
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk