News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diamond Bus - Discussion

Started by Ash, March 20, 2012, 11:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: Simon Dunn on December 09, 2018, 07:51:25 AM
Sorry for the delay - I have been in Hospital.  Do you know the exact date this happened, and I will look into it.

Simon

Hoping you are well Simon and thank you for your continued contributions to this forum.  :)

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Trident 4194 on December 09, 2018, 08:37:24 AM
Tuesday 4th December

I have spoken to our customer services, and they have review what happened.

The service did operate - although very late. 

Trident 4194

Quote from: Simon Dunn on December 10, 2018, 06:23:33 PM
I have spoken to our customer services, and they have review what happened.

The service did operate - although very late.

Ah ok thanks for the reply and your continued participation in this forum

Trident 4194

4H service what a joke. 18:30,18:45 and 19:15 did not operate from Hayley green. @Simon Dunn
The reason for this is traffic, I understand, but it's a absolute joke. When you get 2 buses which both terminate at Blackheath, and one that goes through. This means that from 18:30 to 19:45 there wouldn't be a bus to Halesowen or further. What kind of service is that really? The lack of communication from office is clearly a problem. Drivers get told to adjust themselves, not bothering about any passengers. Funny how the buses that terminate at Hayley green are the only ones that run ontime of an evening. I'm going to go as far as to say SOME of your drivers purposely run late so they can have a break.

Look forward to hearing your response.

Regards

danny

@Trident 4194 not being funny, but do you ever think that some of your complaints on here could potentially lead to someone getting into serious trouble or even dismissed from there employment... It seems you are more than happy to jump on here and criticised professional drivers and making wild accusations "some of your drivers run late purposely so they can havwe a break" without having any viable information to make such accusations. I'm not trying to have a go at you because I ain't about that life but times are hard and friends are few and I'm sure being a driver is hard enouth. Like most professions. Without having to worry about vigilantes making unfounded accusations on a public forum...
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

DJ

Quote from: danny on December 13, 2018, 11:30:43 PM
@Trident 4194 not being funny, but do you ever think that some of your complaints on here could potentially lead to someone getting into serious trouble or even dismissed from there employment... It seems you are more than happy to jump on here and criticised professional drivers and making wild accusations "some of your drivers run late purposely so they can havwe a break" without having any viable information to make such accusations. I'm not trying to have a go at you because I ain't about that life but times are hard and friends are few and I'm sure being a driver is hard enouth. Like most professions. Without having to worry about vigilantes making unfounded accusations on a public forum...

At the end of the day, it's a public forum, and drivers are in a public, customer facing role. The criticism just comes as part of the job in my opinion.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Trident 4194

Quote from: danny on December 13, 2018, 11:30:43 PM

I don't actually believe it's really a fault of the drivers I want to make that clear. I believe it's more organisations fault for not allowing more running time in peak times. I don't wish for any driver to be sacked nor would I want them to be. There may be a select couple that run late on purpose. They just want to arrive back at garage ontime, I understand that, but it's not good customer service. It would only be like filing a complaint to the company. They can't actually sack any of these drivers for running late anyway.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Trident 4194 on December 13, 2018, 08:14:42 PM
4H service what a joke. 18:30,18:45 and 19:15 did not operate from Hayley green. @Simon Dunn
The reason for this is traffic, I understand, but it's a absolute joke. When you get 2 buses which both terminate at Blackheath, and one that goes through. This means that from 18:30 to 19:45 there wouldn't be a bus to Halesowen or further. What kind of service is that really? The lack of communication from office is clearly a problem. Drivers get told to adjust themselves, not bothering about any passengers. Funny how the buses that terminate at Hayley green are the only ones that run ontime of an evening. I'm going to go as far as to say SOME of your drivers purposely run late so they can have a break.

Look forward to hearing your response.

Regards

Where do you have the bus departing from at 1830/1845/1915?

Simon

Trident 4194

Quote from: Simon Dunn on December 14, 2018, 04:00:05 PM
Where do you have the bus departing from at 1830/1845/1915?

Simon

Hayley green lutley lane. I don't want to get any drivers sacked, and to me it is more important to try and find a long term solution to this problem.

I love Walsall buses

30966 in New diamond livery ~credit to Ian Poole~

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1885958994991792/permalink/2195377637383258/

Westy

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: Westy on December 17, 2018, 05:15:30 PM
Not viewable, as I'm not in the group!
Sorry try and attach a picture

I love Walsall buses

Michael Bevan

Quote from: Westy on December 17, 2018, 05:15:30 PM
Not viewable, as I'm not in the group!

Here's a better photo of it which I took yesterday @Westy. The livery is not complete yet, as it's still got to be vinyled up.

Jack

Quote from: Michael Bevan on December 18, 2018, 08:34:35 AM
Here's a better photo of it which I took yesterday @Westy. The livery is not complete yet, as it's still got to be vinyled up.
That looks so much better compared to the half-arsed attempt of a previous repaint it had...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk