News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diamond Bus - Discussion

Started by Ash, March 20, 2012, 11:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam 404

PD0001374/409 - DIAMOND BUS LTD, HALLBRIDGE WAY, TIPTON ROAD, TIVIDALE, WARLEY, B69 3HW

Registration Accepted by SN
Starting Point: Chelmsley Wood Interchange
Finish Point: Sutton Coldfield
Via:
Service Number: 71
Service Type: Normal Stopping
Effective Date: 23-OCT-2016
Other Details: Sunday and Bank Holidays

mikestone

PD0001374/410 - DIAMOND BUS LTD, HALLBRIDGE WAY, TIPTON ROAD, TIVIDALE, WARLEY, B69 3HW

Starting Point: Bloxwich
    Finish Point: Walsall bus station
    Via:
    Service Number: 19
    Other Details: Mondays to Saturdays except bank holidays.

PD0001374/411 - DIAMOND BUS LTD, HALLBRIDGE WAY, TIPTON ROAD, TIVIDALE, WARLEY, B69 3HW

Starting Point: Erdington, Sixways
    Finish Point: Sutton Coldfield
    Via:
    Service Number: 15A
    Other Details: Sundays only 23/10/16 to 13/11/16 inclusive.

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

sonic84

Quote from: Winston on September 16, 2016, 05:23:11 PM
Having re-read it,

It does read that the 142 will be half hourly from Stourbridge right through to the QE, hence Diamond will be now competing with Hanson's revised 004 hourly timings between Halesowen - Harbourne from 31st Oct & NXWM's 99.

I'm not sure why it is suggested existing Hanson's 004 passengers will regain an half hourly service, as the 142 obviously doesn't link to Merry Hill, but the opening statement is suggesting it is filling the gap left by Hanson's decision to cut the frequency of the 004 to hourly. Where it is actually a competing service

Caught the first 142 going from the hospital towards Halesowen this morning. There was a very friendly driver on board and two passengers on when I got on. Could be a very handy link if it is advertised well.

Trident 4194

Quote from: sonic84 on October 31, 2016, 07:22:23 PM
Caught the first 142 going from the hospital towards Halesowen this morning. There was a very friendly driver on board and two passengers on when I got on. Could be a very handy link if it is advertised well.

Biggish guy who put his thumbs up as you got off? He was 5 late which seemed normal for all 142 today. Streetlites should be used to get some custom

the trainbasher

Public Inquiry (52887) held at The Public Inquiry Room, 38 George Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 1PL on 30 November 2016 at 10:00(Previous Publication:(2240)
)PD0001374          SN
DIAMOND BUS LTD
Director(s): KIM TAYLOR, ANTHONY CHARLES GOOZEE, SIMON LEE DUNN.
HALLBRIDGE WAY, TIPTON ROAD, TIVIDALE WARLEY B69 3HW

PSV - S14 - Consideration of new application under Section 14 (The Public Passenger Vehicles Act 1981)
PSV - Sch.3 - Consideration of Transport Managers Repute under Schedule 3 (The Public Passenger Vehicles Act 1981)
PSV - S28 - Consideration of disciplinary action under Section 28 (The Transport Act 1985)
PSV - S155 - Consideration of a financial penalty under Section 155 of the Transport Act 2000
PSV - S26 - Consideration of disciplinary action under Section 26 (The Transport Act 1985)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Solo1

Is the PI linked to Redditch or is it all 3 depots

Will

Can anyone go to this public enquiry? Because if so then I think I am  :D
Stourbridge   125

Cheese

Quote from: Will on November 21, 2016, 06:44:16 PM
Can anyone go to this public enquiry? Because if so then I think I am  :D

The whole point of a public enquiry is that it is public, anyone can go along.  I went along to the First Wyvern one a few years ago to see how the whole process worked.  Usually a couple of rows of seats are available for visitors.

Will

Stourbridge   125

Trident 4194

DD12

Could anyone kindly update those of us in the Worcester Area, as to how the KIDDERMINSTER and REDDITCH operations are succeeding (or not) ?
- Things like profitability, service reliability; "on-the-up" or "going downhill" (?), would be very interesting to me.

I have a lot of sympathy for small operators trying to "make it pay" in today's conditions etc.

IF anyone wants to reply, you could do so on the  midlandred.net  forum if you wish.

Thanks.

Will

According to @Tony another Diamond Bus has today caught fire around West Bromwich does anyone know anything about it I can't seem to find any details on any of the West Midlands news pages or Google
Stourbridge   125

Cedric

diamond 8\10/125/292

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk