News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Diamond Bus - Discussion

Started by Ash, March 20, 2012, 11:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Two Diamond buses taking their long lunch on the 900 unloading stop at the back of Selfridges now have parking tickets on their windscreens!

Cedric

Quote from: Tony on September 25, 2015, 03:16:38 PM
Two Diamond buses taking their long lunch on the 900 unloading stop at the back of Selfridges now have parking tickets on their windscreens!
did not know they could do that to a bus in a bus stop
diamond 8\10/125/292

Tony

Quote from: Cedric on September 25, 2015, 03:40:09 PM
did not know they could do that to a bus in a bus stop

They have been parked there for well over 30 minutes. The rule on that stop is you are only allowed one minute unless you are dropping off passengers. The longest you are allowed on the Bus Stands in Birmingham as opposed to Bus Stops is 10 minutes

Cedric

PD0001374/203 - DIAMOND BUS LTD, HALLBRIDGE WAY, TIPTON ROAD, TIVIDALE, WARLEY, B69 3HW

Variation Accepted: Operating between Wall Heath, Blaze Park and Blackheath, The Ashley given service number 205 effective from 15-Nov-2015. To amend Route and Timetable
diamond 8\10/125/292

tphi12000

Ex? GA London Metrobus Scania parked  in long acre this morning I think fleet number was 432.
Tony

Trident 4194

Diamond 4H going towards Walsall from Halesowen takes so long in comparison with reverse. Why?

sonic84

I would suggest five to ten mins of this is due to yhr diamond route using Church Croft, Richmond Street and Stourbridgr Road to access Earls Way towards Walsall. The right turn on to Stourbrdge Road is particularly nasty and that can be busy, especially at peaks.

Trident 4194

Yes probably, also I saw a man on 192 driving with the back open. Is this legal?

the trainbasher

@Trident 4194 some little delinquents probably opened the back flap without the driver realising

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

tphi12000

Quote from: tphi12000 on September 30, 2015, 09:33:20 PM
Ex? GA London Metrobus Scania parked  in long acre this morning I think fleet number was 432.
4 noted in the yard on Saturday including 439.
Tony

sonic84

As I suspected from looking at the new timetable for the 142 on network West Midlands website it looks as if the 142 will interwork with the 54.

the trainbasher

@sonic84 want to put money on delays occurring more often on it because of the interworking

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Quote from: the trainbasher on October 06, 2015, 08:26:55 AM
@sonic84 want to put money on delays occurring more often on it because of the interworking

with the 54 being re-routed so as to avoid the motorway island possibly not as a rule but  when the tesco bags are playing at home that will be a different story!!
it's been a while....

StourportSam

B20 WTS was at a bus stop fairly near Smethwick Galton Bridge/Oldbury area last night around 7:30pm with all lights and hazards on - destination display read 'VOR' - I'm not local so don't know if that's of any significance but have posted it anyway.

the trainbasher

@StourportSam they usually display that when the bus needs some attention by the mechanics when they get to depot

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk