News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diamond Bus - Discussion

Started by Ash, March 20, 2012, 11:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bususer12

Mx57 ups throwing out black smoke up hills, comfy and warm enough inside though

Stu

Quote from: Kevin on March 11, 2015, 10:38:34 PM
Quote from: Winston on March 11, 2015, 04:38:00 PM

PD0001374/374 - DIAMOND BUS LTD, HALLBRIDGE WAY, TIPTON ROAD, TIVIDALE, WARLEY, B69 3HW
    Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Sparkhill, Warwick Road/Baker Street and Belchers Lane (island) given service number 36 effective from 26-Apr-2015. To amend Timetable.

First thing that comes to mind is the 45 min frequency, maybe they're going to make something more clockface from it?

Hopefully its to avoid waiting in Acocks Green and clogging up stand AL while the 30 and 96/99 are also laying over there!
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

bususer12

Quote from: bususer12 on March 12, 2015, 09:43:12 AM
Mx57 ups throwing out black smoke up hills, comfy and warm enough inside though

back on 226 today, still throwing black smoke out. Not good

the trainbasher

@bususer12 and I bet you can probably hear it a mile of!!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Trident 4194

There's a certain driver that simply can not drive. He revs the bus really hard and then takes the foot of the gas, he drives really fast then slows down, he stops at every bus stop even though he can clearly see no one wants to get on or off. He is constantly messing with something in the cab for some reason. I'm not mentioning any names incase he gets told off.

On the contrary there is a really nice old guy who is a very good driver and very wise, and even drops me off right outside my school, when the bus stop is about 3 minutes away.

Metrorider

Quote from: Trident 4194 on March 18, 2015, 06:51:52 PM
There's a certain driver that simply can not drive. He revs the bus really hard and then takes the foot of the gas, he drives really fast then slows down, he stops at every bus stop even though he can clearly see no one wants to get on or off. He is constantly messing with something in the cab for some reason. I'm not mentioning any names incase he gets told off.

On the contrary there is a really nice old guy who is a very good driver and very wise, and even drops me off right outside my school, when the bus stop is about 3 minutes away.

If it's the one I'm thinking of he's never been to sure as a bus driver really. Really nice guy to speak to but I sadly think he chose the wrong career. Its an e-cig he's always messing with in the cab!

I know who your referring to with the nice guy as well, a genuinely nice guy that tries to help everyone :-)
Paul.

tank90

Quote from: Metrorider on March 19, 2015, 01:20:28 PM
If it's the one I'm thinking of he's never been to sure as a bus driver really. Really nice guy to speak to but I sadly think he chose the wrong career. Its an e-cig he's always messing with in the cab!

I know who your referring to with the nice guy as well, a genuinely nice guy that tries to help everyone :-)

If he is using an e-cig whilst in the cab on the bus, then Simon will be having words. It is policy that normal or e-cigs are not to be used in the cab or on the bus by drivers.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

the trainbasher

There's no law against e cigs in the workplace vehicles

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

tank90

Quote from: the trainbasher on March 19, 2015, 10:22:28 PM
There's no law against e cigs in the workplace vehicles

No law it's just Rotala have classed them the same.
Or they did a couple of months ago.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

the trainbasher

Quote from: tank90 on March 19, 2015, 10:29:14 PM
No law it's just Rotala have classed them the same.
Or they did a couple of months ago.

Well if he is breaching company policy and regulations then any reputable company would be required to investigate it otherwise they would be party to a ET in the future if procedures were not followed.

tank90

Quote from: the trainbasher on March 19, 2015, 10:37:24 PM
Well if he is breaching company policy and regulations then any reputable company would be required to investigate it otherwise they would be party to a ET in the future if procedures were not followed.
Aye I agree.

It's whether or not anyone tells Rotala it's happening.

Dan

the trainbasher

Quote from: tank90 on March 19, 2015, 10:41:06 PM
Aye I agree.

It's whether or not anyone tells Rotala it's happening.

Surely Rotala have CCTV?

iamwilljh92

Quote from: the trainbasher on March 19, 2015, 10:43:38 PM
Surely Rotala have CCTV?

Errrrm.... I'm saying nothing to that one I think everyone knows the answer to that!! 😂😂

the trainbasher

Quote from: Will on March 19, 2015, 11:05:33 PM
Errrrm.... I'm saying nothing to that one I think everyone knows the answer to that!! 😂😂

:-)

winston

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk