News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Diamond Bus - Discussion

Started by Ash, March 20, 2012, 11:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cedric

I have moved this post to the whittles board realised I had posted it on wrong board sorry,
diamond 8\10/125/292

winston

the trainbasher

142 to return to the evening and Sunday route from Monday according to bus station notices at Stourbridge. Also the red Hill diversion has finished

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

PM

Quote from: the trainbasher on June 25, 2014, 06:52:12 PM
142 to return to the evening and Sunday route from Monday according to bus station notices at Stourbridge. Also the red Hill diversion has finished

So does that mean the "new" route has been cancelled and we're back to pre-the changes?

Thanks @the trainbasher for the info

the trainbasher

That's obviously why the registration for the 30th of June was on today

(slight correction - its Sunday red Hill Reopens

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

the trainbasher

Does anyone know how I can send a email to Diamond as the email address on their website, when I send it, keeps bouncing back.

winston

There were two 002 branded B7RLE parked up in Tividale depot out of use this morning, so there may be something out of the ordinary out covering those

Cadet 30204 had also expired on the 4H just before Sandwell & Dudley Railway Station this morning @ about 9.45am

Tony

PD0001374 SI
Operator name: DIAMOND BUS
West Midlands, N&P, 27 Jun 2014: Variation Granted
DIAMOND BUS COMPANY LTD Director(s): CHRISTOPHER BLYTH, FRANK GEOFFREY FLIGHT, KIM TAYLOR, ANTHONY CHARLES GOOZEE, SIMON LEE DUNN, ROBERT ANTHONY DUNN.
HALLBRIDGE WAY, TIPTON ROAD, TIVIDALE WARLEY B69 3HW Increased authorisation at existing operating centre: BEACON HOUSE, LONG ACRE , BIRMINGHAM B7 5JJ () New authorisation at this operating centre will be: 25 vehicle(s), Removed operating centre: OBAN ROAD COVENTRY CV6 6HH

Solo1

PD0001374/298 - DIAMOND BUS COMPANY LTD, HALLBRIDGE WAY, TIPTON ROAD, TIVIDALE, WARLEY, B69 3HW
Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Redditch Bus Station and Longbridge Rail Station given service number 145 effective from 30-Aug-2014.

Cedric

Quote from: Tony on July 01, 2014, 11:48:23 AM
PD0001374 SI
DIAMOND BUS COMPANY LTD Director(s): CHRISTOPHER BLYTH, FRANK GEOFFREY FLIGHT, KIM TAYLOR, ANTHONY CHARLES GOOZEE, SIMON LEE DUNN, ROBERT ANTHONY DUNN.
HALLBRIDGE WAY, TIPTON ROAD, TIVIDALE WARLEY B69 3HW Increased authorisation at existing operating centre: BEACON HOUSE, LONG ACRE , BIRMINGHAM B7 5JJ () New authorisation at this operating centre will be: 25 vehicle(s), Removed operating centre: OBAN ROAD COVENTRY CV6 6HH
has web address  for west mids n&p changed as  I can only find up to 13/6/14 on the one I have
diamond 8\10/125/292

Solo1

also the school services from Redditch r all been axed

Cedric

Quote from: Solo1 on July 01, 2014, 03:28:25 PM
also the school services from Redditch r all been axed
I have listed the changes of today 1/7/14 under this heading       septmember re WCC subside cuts       
diamond 8\10/125/292

winston

PD0001374 SI

Only 25 buses left at Long Acre, is that it?

Didn't it once have an allocation of 100+ including coaches?

Tony

Quote from: Winston on July 01, 2014, 06:31:36 PM
PD0001374 SI

Only 25 buses left at Long Acre, is that it?

Didn't it once have an allocation of 100+ including coaches?

That is on the Diamond License. Central Connect and Flights Hallmark also have authorisations at Long Acre

PM

Presumably the two centro's Winston mentioned are still VOR plus another as 2 Royale's-one blue, one black-and KX54NKZ were on the 002 today.

My observations today also fitted what Tony said a while back-Diamond are carrying by far the most passengers into Merry Hill vs the 22. Interestingly, TGB seemed to be constantly sat behind diamond today, unlike before.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk