News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Hydrogen vehicles

Started by Tony, April 30, 2021, 06:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Quote from: West_Brom/WalsallBusGeek on February 11, 2024, 06:03:12 AMThis may be a silly question, but when are they due to be back in service?
The Hydrogen filling station is hopefully going to be available from 25th February

LR55LTR

Quote from: Tony on February 11, 2024, 09:40:35 AMThe Hydrogen filling station is hopefully going to be available from 25th February
It's nice to hear some good news

Westy

What about Walsall's own facillities?

PB50

Quote from: Tony on February 11, 2024, 09:40:35 AMThe Hydrogen filling station is hopefully going to be available from 25th February
I take it the hydrogen filling station hasn't become available then.

West_Brom/WalsallBusGeek

Any updates on this?
5/51/X51/529

Steve3229vp

Are we seriously going this road again, it's been documented on this forum many times about the Hydrogen situation, yes it's frustrating but not as frustrating as it is for NX. This will be sorted in time, we are all going to have to be patient

TeethHunter

Quote from: Steve3229vp on February 29, 2024, 08:03:22 AMAre we seriously going this road again, it's been documented on this forum many times about the Hydrogen situation, yes it's frustrating but not as frustrating as it is for NX. This will be sorted in time, we are all going to have to be patient

A bit unnecessary? People are allowed to ask questions and for updates, that is the whole point of forums, and this topic! The poster wasn't passing any ill comment on the situation or "having a go", merely enquiring on something many of us readers are interested to know, especially when our council tax has gone towards these vehicles.

Perhaps as you are so knowledgeable on this you could tell us yourself the specific reason why this week's target has been missed or any new dates being aimed for in the near future?

Westy

I'd like to know the long term plan for Walsall's own hydro facillity, bearing in mind, there's no back up for Tyseley, causing loans in from other depots & Wmca 'acquiring ' the depot, possibly leasing back to Nx, & Walsall's other routes will have to be converted to either hydro or electric eventually.

(I thought, like other people, as the 51 would be hydro operated, Walsall would become the first all hydro garage?)

Jack

Quote from: Steve3229vp on February 29, 2024, 08:03:22 AMAre we seriously going this road again, it's been documented on this forum many times about the Hydrogen situation, yes it's frustrating but not as frustrating as it is for NX. This will be sorted in time, we are all going to have to be patient

I agree, it's just as annoying as the constant moaning about single decks on the 4 or the spam of route branded buses off route!

Honestly would be nice if some people here had patience, i'm sure once they've rectified this issue (like all the others) they'll come back again.

jasmine

Quote from: Jack on February 29, 2024, 11:48:49 AMI agree, it's just as annoying as the constant moaning about single decks on the 4 or the spam of route branded buses off route!

Honestly would be nice if some people here had patience, i'm sure once they've rectified this issue (like all the others) they'll come back again.
don't visit this forum then if you don't want conversation. they just asked a damn question and y'all have your panties in a twist for no reason, curiosity is allowed. it's a forum. y'all are insanely argumentative for no good reason.

Tony

The clue to when they can be fueled is you'll see them in service.

25th come and gone with no news

Steve3229vp

Quote from: Tony on February 29, 2024, 04:06:35 PMThe clue to when they can be fueled is you'll see them in service.

25th come and gone with no news
Exactly, that's my point, there is no news, we all want to see the Hydrogens and Electrics in service but we're all going to have to wait !

Jack

Quote from: Steve3229vp on February 29, 2024, 04:12:33 PMExactly, that's my point, there is no news, we all want to see the Hydrogens and Electrics in service but we're all going to have to wait !
People lack patience on here it seems!

LiamsTransport1

Quote from: Jack on February 29, 2024, 11:48:49 AMI agree, it's just as annoying as the constant moaning about single decks on the 4 or the spam of route branded buses off route!
It's seem like your the only one here with a issue. A whole point of the fourm is discuss topics of the threads. If there is a topic called 'Route branded buses, off route', People are going to discuss that. You can choose what you want to read on here, simply ignore it if you don't like it. But moaning about people discussing topics and branding them as 'inpatient' for simply asking a question is not fair. 
Local routes: 19/20/20A/27/39/39A/49/55/63/145/202

Jack

Quote from: LiamsTransport1 on February 29, 2024, 04:51:38 PMIt's seem like your the only one here with an issue. A whole point of the fourm is discuss topics of the threads. If there is a topic called 'Route branded buses, off route', People are going to discuss that. You can choose what you want to read on here, simply ignore it if you don't like it. But moaning about people discussing topics and branding them as 'inpatient' for simply asking a question is not fair.
I do indeed ignore that thread, just saying it's annoying when it's clear that it's all usual and more interesting things going on than whether a branded bus is off route!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk