News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Diamond West Midlands - Tividale

Started by the trainbasher, January 23, 2015, 03:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

32132 has now got ugly Super X displays. Thought we'd seen the back of these a few years ago.

hlliwmai

Quote from: Jack on November 15, 2023, 09:47:58 AM32132 has now got ugly Super X displays. Thought we'd seen the back of these a few years ago.

What's that then? 

the trainbasher

I assume the 25 and 226 will be following the same diversion as the NXWM routes in Brierley Hill with Mill Street becoming one way temporarily (I.e. running via Venture Way and High Street from Merry Hill) from next week

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: winston on November 09, 2023, 01:11:57 PMIt's more likely just a loan, Redditch have been borrowing a number of Tividale & Kidderminster buses the past couple of weeks

30702 is still working off Redditch ,it has a rear window advert asking for new drivers - with an 0161 phone number.  :laugh:

winston

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on November 21, 2023, 02:22:45 PM30702 is still working off Redditch ,it has a rear window advert asking for new drivers - with an 0161 phone number.  :laugh:
30826 is at Redditch too.

30712 is still at Kidderminster as well, along with 30969.

Wba_lad

30713 is a very cold bus when I was on it this morning I could physically see my breath on it, all windows was closed was not nice.

32326 the lights inside the saloon flicker really bad, this is dangerous incase a epileptic person is on the bus it could potentially send them into a seizure.

Trident 4194

There's a lot of mellors in the depot today. Not sure if transfers in or out 

Jay71

Didn't Simon Dunn say that some Mellors are being sent back due to lost contracts 

Westy

Quote from: Jay71 on December 06, 2023, 09:49:23 PMDidn't Simon Dunn say that some Mellors are being sent back due to lost contracts
One of the drivers I normally speak to on the 326 said the Mellors were going.

I'd like to know if there's any movement on minibus replacement, as those Solos ain't gonna last forever?

Solo1

3 Mellors have been returned off lease & some  others might be going think the ex little gem might off replaced some of the older buses or the Mellors 

winston

Quote from: Westy on December 06, 2023, 10:30:12 PMOne of the drivers I normally speak to on the 326 said the Mellors were going.

I'd like to know if there's any movement on minibus replacement, as those Solos ain't gonna last forever?
2 x Mellors 21232 & 21234 have recently transferred from Tividale to Preston for a Pvr increase on LCC 311 & 313 tendered routes. 

Also, in the new year once Diamond NW receive their new E200MMC Bee Network fleet, they'll be numerous Solo's, Streetlites, Streetdecks etc available for transfer around the group. 

spacecowboy150

32132 double tracking on bustimes. It was on 76 and the 4 at the same time (it was actually on 76)

EK40

30302 managed to break down for around 15 mins right at the junction of newton road and hamstead road causing a long line of traffic in newton road.

Passengers complained at wb to the driver that the same electric centro broke down yesterday (same driver and trip although at sandwell hospital instead) as well and joked that it would happen again which is not a good look for the electric centros tbh

EK40

Tividale looks to have recieved a brand new illesbus i-city mercedes minibus BD73 plate, currently looks to be serving the 80 mainly.

Wumpty

20741 (YJ60KBP) on WN57 broken down Graiseley Lane/Frederick Road for around last 45 mins.

Engineers just arrived.
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk