News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diamond West Midlands - Tividale

Started by the trainbasher, January 23, 2015, 03:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachvince53

Quote from: Westy on March 21, 2023, 07:37:24 AM0715am 326 not running.

Only 2 vehicles out of 3 on, it appears!
3 out of 4 on there now it seems

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Rachvince53 on March 21, 2023, 10:31:34 AM3 out of 4 on there now it seems
The PVR is 3.  There was a delay in a bus this morning, this delay was caused by defects/ breakdown in entering service

Westy

Quote from: Simon Dunn on March 21, 2023, 10:57:48 AMThe PVR is 3.  There was a delay in a bus this morning, this delay was caused by defects/ breakdown in entering service
It always seems to be that 715am journey though!

That's why I stopped catching it, as I couldn't rely on it.

The bus that becomes the 745am, has never failed to my knowledge!

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Westy on March 21, 2023, 12:03:51 PMIt always seems to be that 715am journey though!

That's why I stopped catching it, as I couldn't rely on it.

The bus that becomes the 745am, has never failed to my knowledge!
I am sorry, we will have problems on occasion.  However, this morning there was an accumulation of issues which meant the vehicle was far too late out.

Simon

Jack

Since when has the 45 been rerouted to serve Orchard Road and Woodruff Way?

Lukeee

Quote from: Jack on March 22, 2023, 03:44:42 PMSince when has the 45 been rerouted to serve Orchard Road and Woodruff Way?
Since 1st January 2023

Rachvince53

Quote from: Lukeee on March 22, 2023, 08:07:08 PMSince 1st January 2023
The map on Diamond's bus tracker  shows the route as running along Greenside Way.

Lukeee

Quote from: Rachvince53 on March 22, 2023, 09:16:32 PMThe map on Diamond's bus tracker  shows the route as running along Greenside Way.
Map is wrong, they all follow the old 401E loop

Trident 4194

The vehicle on the 17H has a paper 17H been displayed as the blinds are just showing diamond 

Westy

Apparently, according to one driver I was talking to earlier, the drivers are getting a breakfast sandwich tomorrow,  as a thank.you.

Let's hope they get more than that, when all this is over?

midlandred2003

BN23YSC on the 002 this morning 1004 from merry hill not tracking no Fleet numbers.

metrocity

Quote from: Westy on March 23, 2023, 07:38:33 PMApparently, according to one driver I was talking to earlier, the drivers are getting a breakfast sandwich tomorrow,  as a thank.you.

Let's hope they get more than that, when all this is over?
They have a significant pay rise from next month I believe, the second or third in the last twelve months

hlliwmai

Quote from: metrocity on March 26, 2023, 11:01:15 AMThey have a significant pay rise from next month I believe, the second or third in the last twelve months
Diamond putting their pay up again? Wow...

Trident 4194

Even if diamond wages were slightly lower than nx wages I'd rather work for diamond given the type of customer diamond carries compared to nx and the routes it operates too. I'm sure most diamond drivers would agree with this.

A nice mellor working around Wednesbury or a horrible Dudley road corridor with non stop traffic and abusive passengers 🤔

karl724223

Quote from: Trident 4194 on March 26, 2023, 04:33:47 PMEven if diamond wages were slightly lower than nx wages I'd rather work for diamond given the type of customer diamond carries compared to nx and the routes it operates too. I'm sure most diamond drivers would agree with this.

A nice mellor working around Wednesbury or a horrible Dudley road corridor with non stop traffic and abusive passengers 🤔
You wouldn't hack being a nx driver 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk