News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diamond Bus - Discussion

Started by Ash, March 20, 2012, 11:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Bevan

Quote from: winston on January 13, 2023, 10:12:01 PMRedditch Solo SR NIS around 3.30pm in Stourbridge, think it was 20027

Been told it's currently on loan to Tividale, with 30888 currently on loan to Redditch for the time being.

Solo1

Whats the price of return on 125 & 192 from Stourbridge to Kidderminster thanks 

Stu

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

ellspurs

Saw 32132 this morning in Chelmsley Wood, sat at the "to Airport" bus stop, but with a destination of Chelmsley Wood. I had a look on bustimes to see whether it had gone to the Airport, and saw it took an unusual route to get there.

I haven't posted this in a depot-specific thread as I was unsure which one it would go in.

Steveminor

I know there are road closures in and around Birmingham Business park with diversions in effect so this may account for the "unusual" route 

winston

I understand the first two of these ex Yellow Buses Volvo B5TL/Wright Gemini 3's were delivered to Tividale yesterday: 

40610 BF15KFG
40611 BF15KFK
40612 BF15KFE
40613 BF15KFD
40614 BF15KFC
40615 BF15KFA

Trident 4194

Tony

Steveminor

Where has it been stated that these deckers are for the 50?

Westy

Quote from: Steveminor on March 17, 2023, 05:10:29 AMWhere has it been stated that these deckers are for the 50?
Page 22 of the strike thread, in Simon's reply to me, should clear that up, but you are right IMO.

winston

Quote from: Westy on March 17, 2023, 07:02:29 AMPage 22 of the strike thread, in Simon's reply to me, should clear that up, but you are right IMO.
Simon's reply doesn't say the deckers are going on the 50, it is two seperate statements regarding the 50 & the deckers, as below:

We are looking to deploy more of the vehicles we have within Redditch to operate the 50.  

We have recently acquired 6 x double deckers for the Midlands and depending upon how long the Industrial action continues, then they could potentially pop up on other routes.

Bethhart2022

Quote from: winston on March 17, 2023, 10:32:18 AMSimon's reply doesn't say the deckers are going on the 50, it is two seperate statements regarding the 50 & the deckers, as below:

We are looking to deploy more of the vehicles we have within Redditch to operate the 50. 

We have recently acquired 6 x double deckers for the Midlands and depending upon how long the Industrial action continues, then they could potentially pop up on other routes.
Will the new deckers be painted before being sent out

Steveminor

Quote from: winston on March 17, 2023, 10:32:18 AMSimon's reply doesn't say the deckers are going on the 50, it is two seperate statements regarding the 50 & the deckers, as below:

Winston is correct Redditch currently has 5 deckers in fleet which could hypothetically be redeployed, so the new Geminis could pop up on other routes.

midlandred2003

30530 BU16UYC is on the 18 seen in cradley heath this morning in red wmbus livery.

BN

Simon also states "for the midlands" so may go to Burton to replace the Presidents?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk