News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Westy on December 21, 2022, 07:09:35 AMCan you explain the 326 on TfWm 's site, being referred to as a 'new' service for Diamond?

Had you just retained the contract,  surely it should have said 'Service retained '?

TfWm cock up maybe?
We have been awarded a new contract.  The "new" contract is exactly the same as the old in terms of timetable.  So should it say new or retained?  I will leave that up to you to decide

Simon Dunn

Quote from: monkeyjoe on December 21, 2022, 07:18:24 AMOk cheers so is it still serving the fox and goose shopping centre ? Cheers
Sorry - it will not serve the fox and goose shopping centre

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Steveminor on December 21, 2022, 08:46:19 AMI have passed this onto the engineers to look at thanks
Steve

I have had them pull the vehicle.  

Simon

callum03

is 40518 back on the road or is something else using the ticket machine, I'm surprised it hasn't been sent to Preston with the other 2?

Simon Dunn

Quote from: callum03 on January 01, 2023, 11:42:36 PMis 40518 back on the road or is something else using the ticket machine, I'm surprised it hasn't been sent to Preston with the other 2?
The bus is back in service at Heathrow.  We have contractual commitments for the vehicle at Heathrow

Rachvince53

Drivers on the West Brom 61 have been missing out part of the route all day. Instead of using Spon Lane, Kelvin Way, Dartmouth  Road and Halfords Lane they are running direct via High Street and Birmingham Road. 

Rachvince53

Quote from: Rachvince53 on January 03, 2023, 04:17:59 PMDrivers on the West Brom 61 have been missing out part of the route all day. Instead of using Spon Lane, Kelvin Way, Dartmouth  Road and Halfords Lane they are running direct via High Street and Birmingham Road.
Still happening today for a third day in a row with only one of the two buses following the correct route.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Rachvince53 on January 05, 2023, 11:45:12 AMStill happening today for a third day in a row with only one of the two buses following the correct route.
Sorry for the delay.  I am sorry about this.  I am led to believe we have now corrected this

Rachvince53

Quote from: Simon Dunn on January 05, 2023, 02:48:12 PMSorry for the delay.  I am sorry about this.  I am led to believe we have now corrected this
Checking bustimes.org I can see this service is now following the correct route.  Thanks for your attention in this matter.

WWH44L

Hi Simon, is there a shortage of vehicles at Bolton & Eccles at the moment?

Noticed that 66900 & 69157 have moved from Preston and surprisingly 66900 was spotted in service in central Manchester today! 

Checking on Bustimes, there are a lot of vehicles that haven't tracked for some time. 

Simon Dunn

Quote from: WWH44L on January 16, 2023, 06:10:44 PMHi Simon, is there a shortage of vehicles at Bolton & Eccles at the moment?

Noticed that 66900 & 69157 have moved from Preston and surprisingly 66900 was spotted in service in central Manchester today!

Checking on Bustimes, there are a lot of vehicles that haven't tracked for some time.
We are making sure we can deploy as much as the fleet as possible.  We expect to redeploy some of the Manchester fleet to the West Midlands later this year and hence the reason why more of the fleet are being used

Cedric

text removed     as confusing   
diamond 8\10/125/292

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Cedric on January 18, 2023, 12:03:48 PMhi  Simon
seeing zone b tickets can be used on chaserider  and  select  are the part of midland classic (diamond east midlands)
Cedric

Is there a question?

Wumpty

Quote from: Simon Dunn on January 18, 2023, 01:41:56 PMCedric

Is there a question?
Hi @Simon Dunn 

I read it as, "As you can use Zone B tickets on Select and Chaserider, can they be used on Midland Classic and are they part of Diamond East Midlands?"

Hope my translation is correct!
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

Cedric

Quote from: Simon Dunn on January 18, 2023, 01:41:56 PMCedric

Is there a question?
Sorry Simon my i worded my post wrong
I was asking is in the east midlands area   midland classic (diamond east midlands} it says zone b tickets 
can be used on select and chaserider  services  i was just wondering if it is just a arrangement  between operators
or are they part of midland classic (diamond east midlands)
diamond 8\10/125/292

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk