News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diamond Bus - Discussion

Started by Ash, March 20, 2012, 11:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Quote from: hlliwmai on November 27, 2022, 07:42:25 PMJust coming through West Brom in the car and coming out the bus station was 32238 (SK17 HHL) and it has been debranded from 31/32 and is now totally plain like the Claribels VDL (32136) in the same livery
Presumbly for the same reason NX Walsall have debranded 3 of their 31/32 vehicles.

hlliwmai

Quote from: Westy on November 27, 2022, 09:06:58 PMPresumbly for the same reason NX Walsall have debranded 3 of their 31/32 vehicles.
Which is why exactly drop in reduction as I read on the Walsall Garage thread?

winston

Quote from: hlliwmai on November 27, 2022, 09:19:17 PMWhich is why exactly drop in reduction as I read on the Walsall Garage thread?
The joint frequency & pvr has been reduced on the 31, 32 & 40 from today by both operators

hlliwmai

Quote from: winston on November 27, 2022, 10:20:57 PMThe joint frequency & pvr has been reduced on the 31, 32 & 40 from today by both operators

Hmm well I wonder if anything else will be debranded @Simon Dunn can you confirm IF anything else is?

winston

Quote from: hlliwmai on November 27, 2022, 10:56:55 PMHmm well I wonder if anything else will be debranded @Simon Dunn can you confirm IF anything else is?
Diamond's Pvr on the 31/32 has only reduced by 1, same with the 40.

The 40 already only has 3 branded vehicles as 40 Branded 32307 & 32310 were repainted into Diamond fleet livery sometime ago back when Diamond were going to exit the West Midlands Bus partnership routes, therefore, there shouldn't be any need to de-brand anymore.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: winston on November 27, 2022, 11:36:02 PMDiamond's Pvr on the 31/32 has only reduced by 1, same with the 40.

The 40 already only has 3 branded vehicles as 40 Branded 32307 & 32310 were repainted into Diamond fleet livery sometime ago back when Diamond were going to exit the West Midlands Bus partnership routes, therefore, there shouldn't be any need to de-brand anymore.
Winston 
Quote from: hlliwmai on November 27, 2022, 10:56:55 PMHmm well I wonder if anything else will be debranded @Simon Dunn can you confirm IF anything else is?
Winston is correct

the trainbasher

(Reaponse to a post from the Rotala Management Questions thread, by @Trident 4194)

Where was this posted about the 4H withdrawals? I can't seem to find anything on Diamond site?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

winston

Quote from: the trainbasher on December 03, 2022, 07:43:16 PM(Reaponse to a post from the Rotala Management Questions thread, by @Trident 4194)

Where was this posted about the 4H withdrawals? I can't seem to find anything on Diamond site?

It's correct

hlliwmai

Quote from: winston on December 03, 2022, 08:17:28 PMIt's correct

What genuinely? Oh wow although I'm not surprised I must admit I do agree with @Trident 4194 though the buses that Diamond use on the 4H are at times diabolical & quite honestly crap! *some* are freezing cold (STILL!!) and slow up Coombes Road/Gorsty Hill or on the one occasion the bus that my partner was driving refused point blank to go up Gorsty Hill!! totally ridiculous it's no great loss in my opinion I'm sure the people of Hayley Green; Halesowen & Blackheath will breathe a sigh of relief knowing that Diamond won't be running the route as of January....

Trident 4194

Quote from: hlliwmai on December 03, 2022, 11:18:44 PMWhat genuinely? Oh wow although I'm not surprised I must admit I do agree with @Trident 4194 though the buses that Diamond use on the 4H are at times diabolical & quite honestly crap! *some* are freezing cold (STILL!!) and slow up Coombes Road/Gorsty Hill or on the one occasion the bus that my partner was driving refused point blank to go up Gorsty Hill!! totally ridiculous it's no great loss in my opinion I'm sure the people of Hayley Green; Halesowen & Blackheath will breathe a sigh of relief knowing that Diamond won't be running the route as of January....

The people of Hayley green are awaiting to see if nxwm provide an enhanced frequency. I will miss diamond on there, however as I have said already the standard of service provided has drastically dropped 

winston

Saw 32240 by the Horse & Jockey this afternoon working the 76 service bound for Tamworth via Middleton, Coleshill, Kingsbury in red West Midlands Bus livery.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

ellspurs

There was one of those "West Midlands Bus" wrapped vehicles on the 96 on Monday, when I went to the Fort. Can't remember which one it was.

Solo1

Looks like 2 of the new streetlites  32256/9 are at Kidderminster are they a loan or have they moved there 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk