News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Diamond Bus - Discussion

Started by Ash, March 20, 2012, 11:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

32233 was parked on the 94/95 stop at 19:30 tonight empty. Long after the last Diamond service, as they don't run that late.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

hlliwmai

I've been told that 30961 (AE06 ZBT) has returned to Tividale after being in storage somewhere I am led to believe it is being stripped of wheels, windows, panels (etc) to keep the other 5 Darts at Tividale running I'm informed that 30961 is NOT returning to service and once it has been stripped of all parts it will be going for scrap as a shell it's sad to think that slowly but surely Darts are diminishing hopefully the 5 remaining Darts now left at Tividale keep going for as long as possible. 

winston

I'm sure I've just passed a Diamond double decker on the 251 Himley Bonfire Buses. Never known a non NXWM bus on there before

BN

Quote from: winston on November 05, 2022, 07:36:44 PMI'm sure I've just passed a Diamond double decker on the 251 Himley Bonfire Buses. Never known a non NXWM bus on there before
Correct 

winston

Quote from: BN on November 05, 2022, 07:45:01 PMCorrect
Have NX had to sub contract some routes out then?

the trainbasher

QuoteI'm sure I've just passed a Diamond double decker on the 251 Himley Bonfire Buses. Never known a non NXWM bus on there before
Diamond are also on the 253 Stourbridge - Himley service too. The decker is 40625 (its tracking as a RRB service)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Gareth

Quote from: 2206 on October 28, 2022, 09:47:48 PM32233 was parked on the 94/95 stop at 19:30 tonight empty. Long after the last Diamond service, as they don't run that late.

Driverless 94's parked up for long periods at that stop is becoming a bit of a habit at the moment.

Quote from: Gareth on November 05, 2022, 09:46:05 PMDriverless 94's parked up for long periods at that stop is becoming a bit of a habit at the moment.
I'm guessing 32233 could also have have been broken down or something to be there after operational hours.
It now being the driver relief point for Tividale 94's could have something to do with that possibly i'm guessing & could also possibly be some have no relief driver.

I notice the website says 42, 69 & 89 are no longer to be operated by Diamond post January. End of Diamond in Coventry I believe.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: the trainbasher on November 05, 2022, 08:48:38 PMDiamond are also on the 253 Stourbridge - Himley service too. The decker is 40625 (its tracking as a RRB service)
Two Diamond d/d's were seen from a distance in Bromsgrove around 14.30 yesterday afternoon taking the A448 turning towards Kidderminster.  

Steveminor

Both Redditch Geminis & the streetdeck ran the 251 whilst 3 streetlites & a B7 Centro operated the 253

Westy

Not sure if this is the right thread, but Diamond Wm doesn't appear to be tracking on Bustimes.org.

Can anyone confirm?

the trainbasher

QuoteNot sure if this is the right thread, but Diamond Wm doesn't appear to be tracking on Bustimes.org.

Can anyone confirm?
Could have been a blip. They are tracking now

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

BNH2004

Quote from: Westy on November 07, 2022, 09:42:23 AMNot sure if this is the right thread, but Diamond Wm doesn't appear to be tracking on Bustimes.org.

Can anyone confirm?

The only ones that have there timetable on there is 20, 829 and X11

hlliwmai

I can't share the video unfortunately but I've been sent a video off TikTok whereby one of the ex-Yellow Buses Streetlites I don't know when it was but on the 002 coming into Merry Hill Bus Station it has somehow become detached from 2 of its side panels on the near side and the driver has clearly continued driving / hasn't noticed. 

mesub

QuoteI can't share the video unfortunately but I've been sent a video off TikTok whereby one of the ex-Yellow Buses Streetlites I don't know when it was but on the 002 coming into Merry Hill Bus Station it has somehow become detached from 2 of its side panels on the near side and the driver has clearly continued driving / hasn't noticed.

Let's just say it's not hard to find if you use the right hashtag to search for it! (I don't use tiktok as it's a waste of time in my opinion, but I had to see this for myself)
23 - Bartley Green
76 - Northfield
X20 - Birmingham Via Longbridge, Northfield & QE Hospital / University

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk