News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Harry Shaw Coaches (Coventry)

Started by James4368, July 17, 2015, 08:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikestone

I went out today and they do appear to be covering their work.
TIL6715, MJI7514, GU52WSY, WX53WFP, RJI6155 ex Damory plus PO17EJN, YN14MVX, PO58HOJ.
Presumably they have a local OC.

Sandy Lane

Saw a white Scania B4 COV with G2 Travel logo on the side. Could this be a Harry Shaw coach?

BN

Quote from: Sandy Lane on December 21, 2017, 02:39:25 PM
Saw a white Scania B4 COV with G2 Travel logo on the side. Could this be a Harry Shaw coach?

Its 84 COV Scania Omniexpress from Harry Shaw

mikestone

Last weeks N&P has Harrington's licence revoked after a public enquiry and today's without one!
;
Surprised Shaw hasn't added a local OC.

mikestone

At least two MAN/Mobipeople are PO68BYT/U for Reaseheath college work  - the latter at least carries branding "way ahead in Staffordshire and Cheshire" rather than Reaseheath logos.

B61 ANDREW

Can anyone please advise me which Tourismo carries the reg 3 COV , noted this afternoon outside Coventry railway station.  8)

mikestone

On Reaseheath 4 today was BL64MFN ex Abingdon Coaches - it had legals for Irizar, Worksop which seems odd for a dealer hire.

JoNi

19 plate coach parked in Broadgate advertising tours.

Sandy Lane

Tony

Sandy Lane

bensweeney14

Hello,

Not been on the forum myself for a while but any Harry Shaw/Expat questions I will try my best to answer!

As looked at above, the Tourismo with 'Harry Shaw' on the side in blue, is 3 KOV, Ex BU14SYS and is mainly used on the contract routes.

Mercedes Vario/Plaxton Cheetah SF08FTA is being re painted into the new orange (the same orange as BV19YKX/YKY), I have had a sneaky look, and it looks absolutely brilliant.
Regards, Ben.
My Transport Photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/92414404@N08/

kernow dave

Quote from: bensweeney14 on April 14, 2020, 12:10:46 AM
Hello,

Not been on the forum myself for a while but any Harry Shaw/Expat questions I will try my best to answer!

As looked at above, the Tourismo with 'Harry Shaw' on the side in blue, is 3 KOV, Ex BU14SYS and is mainly used on the contract routes.

Mercedes Vario/Plaxton Cheetah SF08FTA is being re painted into the new orange (the same orange as BV19YKX/YKY), I have had a sneaky look, and it looks absolutely brilliant.

Hi for light relief I research fleets. I've attached what I believe to be the current fleet.

My question is what is the the original registration of H5HST?

Thanking you in advance.

Tony

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk