News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Recent posts

Quote from: JPC on Yesterday at 03:14:25 PMLooking at BusTimes or Google maps they currently display separate 'phantom' stops which the stagecoach routes are tagged to alongside the two Cox Street outbound stops and also the inbound stop on Gosford St under the ring road.  I don't know why or how this problem was created but it would indicate the reason why the RTI screen only displays the Stagecoach routes.
I suspect a lot of these current problems in Coventry are to do with a lack of local knowledge at TfWM in Birmingham?
Have been seeing 6788 on the 8 to Wolverhampton but doesnt track on bus org
National Express West Midlands / Re: Electric Buses
Last post by Tony - Yesterday at 06:15:10 PM
Quote from: Solo1 on Yesterday at 06:09:10 PMI've seen what buses have arrived but I was asking what routes that's uses deckers will the new buses be on to start with as don't recall seeing that
I've just posted the answer again - all of them. How many more times
Last post by Solo1 - Yesterday at 06:09:10 PM
Quote from: Tony on Yesterday at 05:28:26 PMAnd I have posted in various places - all of them
I've seen what buses have arrived but I was asking what routes that's uses deckers will the new buses be on to start with as don't recall seeing that 
Last post by Tony - Yesterday at 06:03:05 PM
Quote from: Danthebusman on Yesterday at 05:55:46 PMWhile I don't know how long they take to charge, I do know they have a split in the boards that run over 15(?) hours, so E223 for example will be in service for the first half and it will be replaced at some point in the day by another vehicle.
No that's not how it works. The running boards are changed to match the type of vehicles
Last post by Danthebusman - Yesterday at 05:55:46 PM
Quote from: danny on Yesterday at 04:13:49 PMJust out If interest how long does it take to fully charge an electric and does it last a full day or do the buses have to pop off service for a refill, ans could we see top up facilities at terminus's, I remember when Decorcey had a fleet of electric Versas for the P&R and there were charging facilities at Memorial park.
While I don't know how long they take to charge, I do know they have a split in the boards that run over 15(?) hours, so E223 for example will be in service for the first half and it will be replaced at some point in the day by another vehicle.
Last post by Tony - Yesterday at 05:28:26 PM
Quote from: Solo1 on Yesterday at 04:43:01 PMI was asking which of the services at Perry Barr  that currently uses deckers will have the new electric buses on to start with

And I have posted in various places - all of them!
Last post by winston - Yesterday at 04:48:16 PM
Quote from: Solo1 on Yesterday at 04:43:01 PMI was asking which of the services at Perry Barr  that currently uses deckers will have the new electric buses on to start with

Why do people have to know everything in advance, why can't people just wait until they enter service. 
Last post by Solo1 - Yesterday at 04:43:01 PM
Quote from: Tony on Yesterday at 04:38:32 PMExcept the first 40 are unlikely to replace all double decks.
I was asking which of the services at Perry Barr  that currently uses deckers will have the new electric buses on to start with
Garage threads / Re: Pensnett Garage
Last post by Tony - Yesterday at 04:39:38 PM
Quote from: RW on Yesterday at 03:22:03 PM?????
It works if you look at the post BN is replying to.

Fleetnumber A598 is YS21 NNU
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk