News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Wba_lad on June 02, 2024, 02:37:41 PMWill the open top stay at diamond or will it be sold on, also would diamond be allowed to use it on services or not?
I haven't decided what we are going to do with it.

Jay71

Got some questions about your electric vehicles.   Do these vehicles get charged every day?  How long does it take to charge a vehicle from flat to fully charged?  How long are these  vehicles expected to last for?

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Jay71 on June 03, 2024, 09:38:19 AMGot some questions about your electric vehicles.  Do these vehicles get charged every day?  How long does it take to charge a vehicle from flat to fully charged?  How long are these  vehicles expected to last for?
The vehicles are charged every day.  Our current chargers are mobile chargers and charge a maximum 50 kW.  I understand fixed chargers can charge up to 300 kW.  The chargers we have acquired for Heathrow charge 150 kW.

Depending upon how much they use/ distance/ how the vehicle is driven and how much is used for heating then depends upon how long it takes to charge.  However, battery capacity is general circa 400 KW.  So on a 50 kW charger it would take 8 hours if empty.  I would say though - you are advised not to allow the batteries to empty.   

Simon

Jay71

Quote from: Simon Dunn on June 03, 2024, 01:21:15 PMThe vehicles are charged every day.  Our current chargers are mobile chargers and charge a maximum 50 kW.  I understand fixed chargers can charge up to 300 kW.  The chargers we have acquired for Heathrow charge 150 kW.

Depending upon how much they use/ distance/ how the vehicle is driven and how much is used for heating then depends upon how long it takes to charge.  However, battery capacity is general circa 400 KW.  So on a 50 kW charger it would take 8 hours if empty.  I would say though - you are advised not to allow the batteries to empty. 

Simon
Thanks

MX05WHR-Enjoyer

Hello Simon, 

Well done for winning the contract for 540 Evesham - Tewkesbury. Can you give any idea as to what vehicles will be on this, and if any vehicles will be transferred / bought for this contract. Thank you. 

Simon Dunn

Quote from: MX05WHR-Enjoyer on Yesterday at 10:05:52 PMHello Simon,

Well done for winning the contract for 540 Evesham - Tewkesbury. Can you give any idea as to what vehicles will be on this, and if any vehicles will be transferred / bought for this contract. Thank you.
Redditch depot doesn't have enough vehicles to operate the 3 additional PVR.  We are currently looking to acquire a few.  Most of the depot is now Streetlite, so I would imagine these will end up on the route at some point.

Trident 4194

Quote from: Simon Dunn on Today at 06:00:53 AMRedditch depot doesn't have enough vehicles to operate the 3 additional PVR.  We are currently looking to acquire a few.  Most of the depot is now Streetlite, so I would imagine these will end up on the route at some point.

Does this have to be euro 6 operated? 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk