News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Claribels

Started by monkeyjoe, May 02, 2012, 02:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steveminor

They are replacing the ageing excels for school work only & will NOT be used on service work so I understand.

Isle of Stroma

Quote from: Steveminor on May 09, 2013, 09:32:59 PM
They are replacing the ageing excels for school work only & will NOT be used on service work so I understand.

Jaguar/Land Rover contract, although I do have a photo of them at the Black Country Museum ;-)

Solo1

Wonder what Claribells  will b using on the WCC1 service
In June it runs on 3 Saturday's

winston

Reported on GM buses Yahoo group: JPT Travel, Middleton have acquired the last remaining 3 x Optare Excel from Claribels V385/387KVY the third is reported as V388KVY. But I suspect that is an error & it should be V386KVY

Nathan4775

is common to see most of the Claribels 94 Journeys of an evening running to Bacons End ? if not then most Claribles 94 journeys were running to there ?
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

John

Quote from: Nathan4775 on October 30, 2013, 09:50:32 PM
is common to see most of the Claribels 94 Journeys of an evening running to Bacons End ? if not then most Claribles 94 journeys were running to there ?

I think it is yes. I have heard of them running to there before off a mate

Maybe it is easier for them to get back to their garage of an evening from Bacon's End rather than Chelmsley Wood

Nathan4775

Quote from: John on October 30, 2013, 09:54:49 PM
Quote from: Nathan4775 on October 30, 2013, 09:50:32 PM

I think it is yes. I have heard of them running to there before off a mate

Maybe it is easier for them to get back to their garage of an evening from Bacon's End rather than Chelmsley Wood

Seen one an thought it was running late so to make up time it cut short then several more afterwards and wondered whats going on, now I know thanks John
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

Gareth

I've never seen the evening Claribels run to Bacons End, but there is one most late afternoons. Or when there is late running.
Another late running tactic by Claribels is to load up full in The City Centre and run as 'Drop off only'

Stu

Does anyone know if Claribels have their own website, or at least an email address?

Regarding the discussion in the Diamond thread, and rather than hijacking that particular thread, I'm curious to discover if this Facebook page claiming to represent them is actually a bogus one:
https://www.facebook.com/cityfoxtraining?ref=stream

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Matt.N0056

Quote from: Stu on November 15, 2013, 06:41:21 PM
Does anyone know if Claribels have their own website, or at least an email address?

Regarding the discussion in the Diamond thread, and rather than hijacking that particular thread, I'm curious to discover if this Facebook page claiming to represent them is actually a bogus one:

Well they dont seem to know their own timetable, as they replied to someone saying the laste 71E depature on a Saturday was 20:08, when in fact is 17:15. Only a few hours different!

Stu

Quote from: neale95 on November 15, 2013, 06:44:45 PM

Well they dont seem to know their own timetable, as they replied to someone saying the laste 71E depature on a Saturday was 20:08, when in fact is 17:15. Only a few hours different!

I commented on this post which was on their wall:
Quote from: Stu on November 12, 2013, 07:03:26 PM

QuoteDelays on the 71E - police have closed Dansbury Avenue, buses are diverted round Snuff Square until further notice. Delays of up to 10 mins. Sorry

What?

All I said was that those places didn't exist, their post has now been removed.  ;)

Also, 'Abbie Davies' who asked about the 71E, according to her Facebook profile, used to work for Wessex Bus and now works for CityFox as a bus cleaner. Definitely a 'fake' page, but why, I really don't know!
My locals:

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Stu on November 15, 2013, 06:50:09 PM

QuoteDelays on the 71E - police have closed Dansbury Avenue, buses are diverted round Snuff Square until further notice. Delays of up to 10 mins. Sorry

What?

All I said was that those places didn't exist, their post has now been removed.  ;)

Also, 'Abbie Davies' who asked about the 71E, according to her Facebook profile, used to work for Wessex Bus and now works for CityFox as a bus cleaner. Definitely a 'fake' page, but why, I really don't know!

I wonder if Claribels knows about this?

Is it that same 'Reiss' / 'Rhys' ?

What's wrong with the youngsters now a days?

I have to admit though, its a damn good logo. A bit too good. I wonder what plagiarism they got it off
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

nitromatt1

Quote from: Liverpool Street on November 15, 2013, 07:25:02 PM
Quote from: Stu on November 15, 2013, 06:50:09 PM

What?

I wonder if Claribels knows about this?

Is it that same 'Reiss' / 'Rhys' ?

What's wrong with the youngsters now a days?

I have to admit though, its a damn good logo. A bit too good. I wonder what plagiarism they got it off

Ahem! ;)

Stu

I have asked my friends at FixMyTransport to see if they can provide me with the email address they have on record for Claribels Coaches, as I seriously want to contact them to inform them about this impersonation / misrepresentation, but don't have time during working hours to either call them by phone or visit them in person.

My locals:

Tony

City Fox has now been set up as a company
http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//compdetails

hope that link works to go direct to details if not go to

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//wcframe?name=accessCompanyInfo

and put 08143091 in the company number box.

Rhys Hands has also bought two buses off Rotala P401 MLA & R220 MSA

The company, the address of the company, nor any of the directors appear to have applied for an operators license yet with VOSA though

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk