News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

London Midland Trains

Started by Tony, September 22, 2012, 08:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheese

Quote from: Dylanbusboy45 on November 24, 2017, 05:31:26 PM
A lot of them do have the logos missing anyway but as it's not long now till the new franchise they probably have started to remove old logos

Could be a start with debranding, think they removed all references to London Midland from Penkridge station last week, certainly was missing from all signs and notices when I was there last Wednesday.

Sh4318

Majority of December to May timetables are up. The exclusion of the Leamington - Coventry workings is disappointing if not expected
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

Trident 4194

Does the 150 still operate on Worcester line?

Tony

Quote from: Trident 4194 on December 05, 2017, 08:47:27 PM
Does the 150 still operate on Worcester line?

Tuesday afternoon, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays it is booked. On Inspection Monday and Tuesday morning

Trident 4194

Quote from: Tony on December 05, 2017, 08:59:48 PM
Tuesday afternoon, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays it is booked. On Inspection Monday and Tuesday morning

Cheers Tony for this information

Dom

London midland is slowly dying. The logos have been removed from the zone maps, and now the announcement have no mention of London Midland

Isle of Stroma

Quote from: Dom on December 06, 2017, 12:03:57 AM
London midland is slowly dying. The logos have been removed from the zone maps, and now the announcement have no mention of London Midland

I wouldn't worry, their logo still adorns the new timetables....

mikestone

No its far more farcical than that - both companies have produced leaflets!!
The new ones refer to www.londonnorthwesternrailway.co.uk but that doesn't appear to be live yet.

Brummie45

London Midland website is saying that from Sunday it will link into another website automatically. The app has now been deleted from the Apple App Store and will no longer be supported from Sunday.
Current Local Routes 53,94,96 and X12. Nearby routes 55,70,71,71A,99 and X70.

Stu

"The moments London Midland passengers will not forget" - BBC looks back at the London Midland franchise:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-42284721
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

DJ

Sorry for reviving this old thread, but does anyone know what typeface London Midland used for their old logo and other things like signage? Thanks.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk