News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Ex Hansons with diamond

Started by ChrisGoode, August 30, 2017, 07:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Quote from: Kevin2017 on December 29, 2017, 11:43:48 PM
What do you mean by check? Ignore those silly spread sheets on here and look at he daily run out for your self.

Like today Yes we had 2 MPDs on the 29, one black one, one ex arriva repainted in Blue and also a re mapped streetlite 20979 which has power like a NX E200 now with revs and sharp brakes.
The spreadsheets are there to help to people who are not regular with the allocations. I haven't seen the 29 for a while and I last I looked it was MPD's! If it's Solo's then why don't you say it changed. Streetlites are horrible just as bad as an E200, bounce all over the road.

Kevin2017

Their is no fixed allocation for Tiv 29s, it varies depending on the pool of vehicles that are offered for service, remember buses do tend to cross link to other routes.

Jack

Quote from: Kevin2017 on December 30, 2017, 11:59:00 AM
Their is no fixed allocation for Tiv 29s, it varies depending on the pool of vehicles that are offered for service, remember buses do tend to cross link to other routes.
Most of Tividale's services don't have a fixed allocation from what I see. Everything and anything on the 40,42/43. The 401E which is suppose to be Solo's, MPD's and the odd Primo often get an E300 or Plaxton Centro.

Kevin2017

Poxy 29 was all 3 Primio things today, horrid things.

Jack

21018 is on the 29 according to the tracker.

Jack

Jack

Jack

Jack

Dylanbusboy45

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk