News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Can you identify this bus?

Started by YN64AOG, September 06, 2016, 04:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YN64AOG

i can't find anything about it.  It's some kind of Van Hool and it's registration is SJI 8098.  Pictures taken in Northampton.

Just re-done my website.  Check it out to see all my photos.  Updated almost every day!

Tony

Quote from: YN63 BYJ on September 06, 2016, 04:59:57 PM
i can't find anything about it.  It's some kind of Van Hool and it's registration is SJI 8098.  Pictures taken in Northampton.

Google's your friend, just type that registration into google's search box

YN64AOG

Quote from: Tony on September 06, 2016, 05:33:27 PM

Google's your friend, just type that registration into google's search box

OK!  I'd tried using Google images to find an image but there were no positive results.  However, I've tried regular google, like you said, and found it's owned by Goode's Coaches.  Thanks!

Just re-done my website.  Check it out to see all my photos.  Updated almost every day!

YN64AOG

And this one?  I can't find ANY info on this.

Cheese

Quote from: YN63 BYJ on September 06, 2016, 08:33:23 PM
And this one?  I can't find ANY info on this.

Didn't take very long on Flickr to find out the operator of said Scania coach...

Tony

YN64AOG

YN64AOG

Now this one?

Plate RNZ 7405, seen in Earls Barton

Dom

vinh1000

Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

YN64AOG

YN64AOG

Does anyone know of a P794 SWG bright blue Olympian?

Tony

Quote from: YN63 BYJ on September 23, 2016, 10:24:24 AM
Does anyone know of a P794 SWG bright blue Olympian?

That registration doesn't exist on any vehicle (not just buses)

YN64AOG

OK!  It's a Carters Travel Olympian, P794 SWC  I got a picture of it this morning but the numberplate was filthy and seemed to read SWG.

Cheese

Quote from: YN63 BYJ on September 23, 2016, 11:53:43 AM
OK!  It's a Carters Travel Olympian, P794 SWC  I got a picture of it this morning but the numberplate was filthy and seemed to read SWG.

Just Google it, shouldn't be too hard to find out what it was...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk