News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Pushing a B7TL to it's limits

Started by MW, February 25, 2015, 12:23:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MW

Have you seen this? Absolutely insane driver, listen to the engine scream!

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Matt on March 01, 2015, 09:23:38 PM
I reckon Diamond would take him

Anyone who can drive like that can surely stick to their running times...

That's unfair I guess, but they aren't that forgiving when it comes to timetables. But alas, what bus company is nowadays...
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Ashley 60171

trident4370

Quote from: Ashley 60171 on March 01, 2015, 10:11:25 PM
Quote from: Matt on March 01, 2015, 09:23:38 PM
I reckon Diamond would take him

What's your beef with Diamond?

They provide a better service than another company I can think of.  ::)

LiamthebusGuy

Is said "another company" Arriva by any chance? They trapped @Alex 's arm in a door and didn't even realise until he shouted at the driver...

Trident 4609

Quote from: Liam on March 31, 2015, 10:52:52 AM
Is said "another company" Arriva by any chance? They trapped @Alex 's arm in a door and didn't even realise until he shouted at the driver...

Arriva are aquamarine! DiamondDart was referring to another company with green Buses (Clue is in what I have just said)

Tara4352

Quote from: Nathan on March 31, 2015, 11:37:26 AM
Arriva are aquamarine! DiamondDart was referring to another company with green Buses (Clue is in what I have just said)
The Green Bus Company for a more direct answer im only guessing

Liverpool Street

Why are you lot even commenting on this thread ..
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk