News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

City 'I don't give a Fox' - Laughs, Jokes & Lack Of Automobiles (& flying pigs)

Started by Rhys Hand, October 19, 2014, 08:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cedric

Well there is a coach 🚌  in one of the foxy bingo Adverts
diamond 8\10/125/292

Tony

Quote from: Steveminor on November 15, 2014, 09:56:24 PM
Sorry but sick joke coming.
New motto
"Cityfox if you can find our buses then you'll probably be able to find flight MH370

Of course, if you are an operator in the West Country you have to keep you buses well hidden, there are arsonists about!

Cedric

city fox have found a new company for painting there vehicles , it called  photoshop 
diamond 8\10/125/292

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Ced on November 17, 2014, 11:52:31 AM
city fox have found a new company for painting there vehicles , it called  photoshop 

They shouldn't use them again... Such shoddy workmanship!
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

StourportSam

Quote from: Tony on November 16, 2014, 09:25:51 AM
Quote from: Steveminor on November 15, 2014, 09:56:24 PM
Sorry but sick joke coming.
New motto
"Cityfox if you can find our buses then you'll probably be able to find flight MH370

Of course, if you are an operator in the West Country you have to keep you buses well hidden, there are arsonists about!

Or not as the case may be...

Cedric

the fox hunts hunt them now (with out the horses) they can not hunt real  ones
diamond 8\10/125/292

winston

Obviously Grandmas handbag wasn't deep enough to buy Whittle's....

Cedric

diamond 8\10/125/292

Liverpool Street

Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Steveminor

But haven't you heard the rumors though Winston.  Johnson have bought the coach side of whittles & since cityfox obviously owns Johnsons then Rhys has bought them.

the trainbasher

Information passing my desk is that cityfox has won the tender to provide all 7 midlands councils parking enforcement teams :-)

Looks like rhys will be booking too!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

winston

Quote from: Steveminor on November 19, 2014, 09:16:16 PM
But haven't you heard the rumors though Winston.  Johnson have bought the coach side of whittles & since cityfox obviously owns Johnsons then Rhys has bought them.

But you actually see Johnsons fleet out on the road and their bus fleet operates services, that doesn't fit in with the current characteristics of the CityFox Bus fleet. Isn't that a bit of a step out in to the unknown......

Cedric

Quote from: the trainbasher on November 19, 2014, 09:23:52 PM
Information passing my desk is that cityfox has won the tender to provide all 7 midlands councils parking enforcement teams :-)

Looks like rhys will be booking too!

he will be after  green bus next or every other bus & taxi & burger companies  in the land   maybe as well he might expand in to the EU
diamond 8\10/125/292

Steveminor

It is out of the norm buy Rhys needs some of his buses to be seen as he is running a little short now as he is in serious negotiations to by the Crimea off Russia.
Putin had offered to give it him free if he could show a registered timetable for Cityfox, but Rhys said he preferred not to divulge such information on national security grounds.

Stu

Scientists at the Large Hadron Collider are said to be pleased that their latest experiments have proved the existence of two new sub-atomic particles. However they are said to be disappointed that they have so far been unable to prove the existence of a bus operator called CityFox.  :D
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk