News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

City 'I don't give a Fox' - Laughs, Jokes & Lack Of Automobiles (& flying pigs)

Started by Rhys Hand, October 19, 2014, 08:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cedric

Rhys can you please answer a couple of question  for me
1 there is also a rhys George  down as md  of cityfox  and I have also seen a rhys hands down as md of cityfox  , who is the md  ?
2 can  give a list of services that cityfox run
3 and a list of vehicles types  run by cityfox
diamond 8\10/125/292

D10

Ced, Sorry to have to tell you, but I think you need to accept that City Fox is just a figment of some peoples imagination.  >:(

Tony

Quote from: D10 on November 04, 2014, 09:10:13 PM
Ced, Sorry to have to tell you, but I think you need to accept that City Fox is just a figment of some peoples imagination.  >:(

As is talk of buying Whittles as I believe someone else may have agreed to take Whittles off East Yorkshire's hands last week. I have just emailed the person involved to check whether it is true before I post details

Cedric

I have realized  that for a while been tweeting  and facebook
I have been asking them  question.but no answer's
diamond 8\10/125/292

justlookingaround

Quote from: Tony on November 04, 2014, 09:16:20 PM

As is talk of buying Whittles as I believe someone else may have agreed to take Whittles off East Yorkshire's hands last week. I have just emailed the person involved to check whether it is true before I post details
Hopefully it won't be the King Long Direct owners - after all look what happened with one of their associated companies last week.

Liverpool Street

I went to Bristol and caught a CityFox bus.

Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

winston

LS, you want to stay off those pills, they're making you Hallucinate.....

Have you met CityFox's new Op's Manager Mike?? ex Go North East none the less, working on their 'newest acquisition'

https://www.facebook.com/cityfoxltd?fref=ts

Tony

Quote from: Winston on November 14, 2014, 07:47:08 PM

Have you met CityFox's new Op's Manager Mike?? ex Go North East none the less, working on their 'newest acquisition'

I thought I heard someone on this group had that job.

Liverpool Street

Seems legit. (haha)
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
until it cought fire

notepanel

But is Mike really Mike? Tracey & Dennis the taxi drivers remind me so much of two drivers that used to drive on the NX Network with Yourbus, but it can't possibly be them because they had different names and lived several hundred miles away. 

Cedric

Quote from: Liverpool Street on November 14, 2014, 07:23:01 PM
I went to Bristol and caught a CityFox bus.
what type of bus   was it 

diamond 8\10/125/292

Cedric

Quote from: Tony on November 14, 2014, 08:02:54 PM

I thought I heard someone on this group had that job.
tony think it was will
diamond 8\10/125/292

Liverpool Street

Ced.

At the bottom of my post there was supposed to be an animated flying pig.

Hope this clears things up.

Charlie.
until it cought fire

Cedric

Did you get a cityfox taxi 🚕  after the bus 🚌  so you could
Have one of there burgers 🍔   
diamond 8\10/125/292

Steveminor

Breaking news after reading the post regarding flying pigs cityfox have launched their own airline First route is from coventry to birmingham to try & compete with the 900

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk