News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

City 'I don't give a Fox' - Laughs, Jokes & Lack Of Automobiles (& flying pigs)

Started by Rhys Hand, October 19, 2014, 08:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikestone

Can't see anything to suggest Bristol Greyhound t/a Pier Buses are associated with Crosville Motor Services - it would seem unwise for Crosville to antagonise first by trying to help them.
;
Bristol Greyhound seem to be missing from the Nov 2013 PSV circle G-list (possibly listed in Gloucestershire) and are still live with the X7 registered on the vosa website, although traveline appears to have been informed they ceased.

winston

Quote from: mikestone on October 20, 2014, 11:48:40 AM
Can't see anything to suggest Bristol Greyhound t/a Pier Buses are associated with Crosville Motor Services - it would seem unwise for Crosville to antagonise first by trying to help them.
;

Bristol Greyhound seem to be missing from the Nov 2013 PSV circle G-list (possibly listed in Gloucestershire) and are still live with the X7 registered on the vosa website, although traveline appears to have been informed they ceased.

It was the very similar livery that made me think they may be associated, haven't done a thorough check....

Whilst on the subject of Crosville Motor Services, they are currently in the process of taking the ex Arriva London 09 plate Gemini HEV's. 3 have been noted so far passing through Marsden's paintshop on behalf of Ensign LJ09KRG/KRK & KRN

https://www.flickr.com/photos/gricerman/15548606301/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/gricerman/15527588286/

Tony

Quote from: Winston on October 20, 2014, 12:15:04 PM
Quote from: mikestone on October 20, 2014, 11:48:40 AM
;

It was the very similar livery that made me think they may be associated, haven't done a thorough check....

Vosa lists the only director as Shaun Craigie pictured in the news article

tank90

Also your website is only accessable by loging in so I would like to know does City Fox really exsist or is it your fantacy?
I ask as your facebook page shows routes run by other companies and a few buses in all over white which you claim are yours. So be honest for once and tell us the truth while you can because one day you'll be unable to keep it up.

But if you do own some Ex Diamond/First Midland Red Darts then say so, if you've got them in a livery that is City Fox then show us and it ll be fine. But creating a whole company and saying we do this and that is not going to make people like you people will just think you a fecking Jeremy Hunt. So start telling the truth.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

Cedric

Quote from: tank90 on October 20, 2014, 03:36:49 PM
Also your website is only accessable by loging in so I would like to know does City Fox really exsist or is it your fantacy?
I ask as your facebook page shows routes run by other companies and a few buses in all over white which you claim are yours. So be honest for once and tell us the truth while you can because one day you'll be unable to keep it up.

But if you do own some Ex Diamond/First Midland Red Darts then say so, if you've got them in a livery that is City Fox then show us and it ll be fine. But creating a whole company and saying we do this and that is not going to make people like you people will just think you a fecking Jeremy Hunt. So start telling the truth.
any they have more than one face book page  and the telephone contact numbers given are only mobiles no landline. and I look up the address given as the office .which says upper floor, it is only a house so it must be run from his bedroom.
diamond 8\10/125/292

tank90

Quote from: Ced on October 20, 2014, 03:46:14 PM

any they have more than one face book page  and the telephone contact numbers given are only mobiles no landline. and I look up the address given as the office .which says upper floor, it is only a house so it must be run from his bedroom.

Yes but he needs to answer all the questions.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

Cedric

Quote from: tank90 on October 20, 2014, 03:55:18 PM
Quote from: Ced on October 20, 2014, 03:46:14 PM

Yes but he needs to answer all the questions.
realise that  but I do not think   we will get anymore answers. from him
diamond 8\10/125/292

Steveminor

I would think he is studying hard trying to come up with a more believable lie.
Just so it is clear there is no connection between crosville & the now defunct pier buses

winston

Quote from: Steveminor on October 20, 2014, 08:34:48 PM
I would think he is studying hard trying to come up with a more believable lie.
Just so it is clear there is no connection between crosville & the now defunct pier buses

Believable & CityFoxBus aren't two things that go together very well.

Here's an idea, why not just set up a small bus company under the name CityFox Bus with some actual services and be truthful??? It's much easier and people take you seriously.....

justlookingaround

They must be really good at using Photoshop. Of course, he has at least bought a Dart or two from Rotala, anything else was just shopped in or stolen images from Flickr.

Sayeed

Quote from: justlookingaround on October 20, 2014, 09:28:12 PM
They must be really good at using Photoshop. Of course, he has at least bought a Dart or two from Rotala,anything else was just shopped in or stolen images from Flickr.
Here is one example; https://www.facebook.com/cityfoxltd/photos/pb.589656001048868.-2207520000.1413867893./842181212463011/?type=3&theater
which belongs to Arriva North West
Even though he mentioned that this is an "ideal picture for the supporting of cancer research", really? I mean it's all right to recreate on one of their oldest buses but that... is just low
Век живи - век учись

Cedric

just asked on uk bus fleet news if anyone has a fleet list for this operator ,  ? wonder if  someone does have one
diamond 8\10/125/292

winston

Quote from: Ced on October 21, 2014, 08:46:58 AM
just asked on uk bus fleet news if anyone has a fleet list for this operator ,  ? wonder if  someone does have one

Try Yahoo Fantasy Bus Group  ;D

Cedric

Quote from: Winston on October 21, 2014, 09:00:45 AM
Quote from: Ced on October 21, 2014, 08:46:58 AM

Try Yahoo Fantasy Bus Group  ;D
could not even find them on there
diamond 8\10/125/292

Cedric

do not think there interested in whittles anymore ? maybe rhys will tell us
diamond 8\10/125/292

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk