News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Central Buses

Started by Lukeee, May 24, 2012, 09:50:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gac_uk

N356 OBC was only on hire for a fortnight from Stafford Bus Centre

Tony

Found my photo of S105LBL, so another one down!

Thomas Davies

Kind Regards

Thomas Davies

Ash

Are three buses needed for the 19/74A if they interwork at West Bromwich or just the two.

the trainbasher

It is 3 on that circuit at least

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

bwsau cymru

one of the cumfy bus solos was on Walsall route 74 last week. first time ive seen one of those on there!!
campaigning for better transport for all

John

KV51 KZL now in Central Buses fleet livery. Seen it driving down Thornbridge Ave.

John

Quote from: John on March 08, 2013, 05:10:41 PM
KV51 KZL now in Central Buses fleet livery. Seen it driving down Thornbridge Ave.

Here is said bus

http://www.flickr.com/photos/john-s-91/8541249393

danny

With central buses taking on the 82, will they be taking delivery of bigger buses, as the mercs currently on the route seem to fill up very quickly?
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

Discodave

Use the RM would look good only joking though.

JackC

As has been mentioned a few times, Central seemingly have E200s on order. Perhaps these are longer wheelbase, like BU12 LJO is, and Central have been planning this for a while.

Tony

Quote from: JackC on March 09, 2013, 10:05:41 PM
As has been mentioned a few times, Central seemingly have E200s on order. Perhaps these are longer wheelbase, like BU12 LJO is, and Central have been planning this for a while.

That appears to actually relate to the last three including BU12 LJO

Central buses do NOT have any new buses on order at the moment

Solo1

wonder what they will have for the 82 the envrios they already have ??

Solo1

As a guess the 2 darts with the largest
seating will be on the 82 & the solos
that r on 61's on the S2/3 but I could be
wrong

uniquicity

Optare demonstrator YJ12NBX is on the 19/74A today.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk