News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Name Changes

Started by Liverpool Street, December 23, 2013, 10:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Rhys S on January 25, 2015, 09:32:43 PM
Is there anything else I need to do

Not really Rhys, just don't post sighting all over the place, decided most appropriate place for them, and enjoy, that's the main thing!
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Rhys S on January 25, 2015, 09:20:52 PM
Well there's no point getting banned then keep registering as you guys virtually knew who I was anyway

You're very lucky Tony is on your side because I'm all for banning you again for breaking the rules. Again.

End of the day if you're banned you should stay banned. Looks like I should of took the opportunity when I had the chance.

Don't think for one second that, if you break the rules again I wouldn't ban you eternally. Consider yourself on a lifetime formal warning!
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Liverpool Street on January 25, 2015, 11:56:31 PM
Well there's no point getting banned then keep registering as you guys virtually knew who I was anyway

You're very lucky Tony is on your side because I'm all for banning you again for breaking the rules. Again.

End of the day if you're banned you should stay banned. Looks like I should of took the opportunity when I had the chance.

Don't think for one second that, if you break the rules again I wouldn't ban you eternally. Consider yourself on a lifetime formal warning!

@Liverpool Street  I think those comments are very unfair, Rhys is only 10 years old and therefore deserves to be given another chance. He has come forward and admitted now who he is. Tony and everyone else are willing to accept that, so should you be, Tony is the boss and his opinion should be respected.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on January 26, 2015, 06:18:41 PM

@Liverpool Street  I think those comments are very unfair, Rhys is only 10 years old and therefore deserves to be given another chance. He has come forward and admitted now who he is. Tony and everyone else are willing to accept that, so should you be, Tony is the boss and his opinion should be respected.

I have taken on board your opinion and respect you for saying it. However, I stand by my post as this individual has caused no end of trouble for us staff and made duplicate accounts. I am respecting Tony's decision by letting him stay too, but he can't (Rhys) think he can just get away with breaking the rules continually using numerous aliases and then by admitting who he is he gets a blank slate.

I thought you were the guy who kept saying 'Christopher again' when his posts popped up; you seem to have a worse memory then me, @Stuharris 6360

On another note, @Winston is currently dealing with your grievance.

Charlie.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Liverpool Street on January 26, 2015, 06:31:47 PM

I have taken on board your opinion and respect you for saying it. However, I stand by my post as this individual has caused no end of trouble for us staff and made duplicate accounts. I am respecting Tony's decision by letting him stay too, but he can't (Rhys) think he can just get away with breaking the rules continually using numerous aliases and then by admitting who he is he gets a blank slate.

I thought you were the guy who kept saying 'Christopher again' when his posts popped up; you seem to have a worse memory then me, @Stuharris 6360

Charlie.

Thank you for the reply @Liverpool Street and i also respect you for saying it.

I haven't forgotten my opinion about Christopher or any of the other aliases he used, however Rhys has now stepped forward, told us who he is and that he wants to become a proper member of the forum (and you have to admit that as Tara4352 he has obeyed the rules better than before) He will only achieve this with the help of everyone to guide him along.

All i am saying is that @Tony wishes that he be given a chance, which i am willing to do (i feel it was a big step to come forward and to admit who he is), but not to be put on a final warning straight away.

Stu

PM

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on January 26, 2015, 06:46:30 PM

Charlie.

I haven't forgotten my opinion about Christopher or any of the other aliases he used, however Rhys has now stepped forward, told us who he is and that he wants to become a proper member of the forum (and you have to admit that as Tara4352 he has obeyed the rules better than before) He will only achieve this with the help of everyone to guide him along.

All i am saying is that @Tony wishes that he be given a chance, which i am willing to do (i feel it was a big step to come forward and to admit who he is), but not to be put on a final warning straight away.

Stu

Most members don't seem to need that...

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: DiamondDart on January 26, 2015, 07:00:02 PM

Charlie.

Stu

@DiamondDart  True but most members aren't 10 years old. His age has to reflect on how he is treated.

PM

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on January 26, 2015, 07:04:17 PM

Charlie.

Stu

@DiamondDart  True but most members aren't 10 years old. His age has to reflect on how he is treated.

Should someone aged 10 really be joining a forum then?!

winston

Charlie.

Stu

Stu, Rhys may have come clean about the Tara4352 alias, but still hasn't actually admitted to being Christopher, Daniel w & various other aliases you never even got to see. Rhys has had numerous chances and therefore needs make sure he doesn't screw this last one up!

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: DiamondDart on January 26, 2015, 07:05:44 PM
Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on January 26, 2015, 07:04:17 PM

Charlie.

Stu

Should someone aged 10 really be joining a forum then?!

Well yes, why not.

@Tony has obviously gone to the trouble to find out who Rhys really is. So now is our chance to give him a chance. yes he has done wrong in the past, but my opinion is that he has come forward, told us who he is, so lets give him a proper chance, all of us, so he can become a proper forum member.

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Winston on January 26, 2015, 07:14:37 PM

Charlie.

Stu

Stu, Rhys may have come clean about the Tara4352 alias, but still hasn't actually admitted to being Christopher, Daniel w & various other aliases you never even got to see. Rhys has had numerous chances and therefore needs make sure he doesn't screw this last one up!

Winston, i feel he has admitted to the other aliases in his post last night concerning getting banned and us all knowing who it was. I think he needs a proper chance, without the sword hanging above his head of an immediate ban if he does the slightest thing wrong. Yes it's his last chance, but let's not write him off before the chance has even started.

Tony

End of debate.

Yes he has owned up to other aliases to me. Same rules apply to him as everyone else now, no need to debate. Even LS has been breaking a rule the last couple of days by putting questions on noteworthy workings threads, so everyone can make simple mistakes.

Any major rule breaking by anyone whether they are 10 or 100 will result in deletion.

Stuharris 6360

Thank you @Tony  and sorry if i upset you in anyway @Liverpool Street.

Just wanted Rhys to be given a fair chance, if he doesn't obey the rules, he will be banned and i will look a fool, however if he does obey the rules then the forum has another useful member.

winston

Auth. Name Change

ARJ2901 changes to Alex
effective immediately

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Winston on January 31, 2015, 09:39:18 PM
Auth. Name Change

ARJ2901 changes to Alex
effective immediately

@Winston Still showing as ARJ2901

@Stuharris 6360 I know, that will be because he hasn't updated his name himself, despite me sending instructions on how to do it, Winston

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk