News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Taking photographs when on Centro's property

Started by Tony, October 13, 2014, 08:04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeminiFan1991

Does this "Procedure" also apply for bus garages ?!
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

Bryan

Quote from: BusFan on July 11, 2015, 11:17:12 PM
Does this "Procedure" also apply for bus garages ?!

Centro don't have any garages.

GeminiFan1991

Quote from: Bryan on July 11, 2015, 11:23:53 PM
Centro don't have any garages.

My apologies, I was referring to NXWM garages, I don't mind writing a letter to HQ if it allows me a better look.

GeminiFan1991

Quote from: MW on July 12, 2015, 12:50:01 AM
Really and truly you don't need anyone's permission to photograph wherever you want.

There's nothing stopping you from getting a high viz and walking into these sites/depots and taking pictures if that's what you wanna do.

I reckon you can get away with taking a bus for an hour and parking it back and nobody would notice in some places!

I understand that but I dont want to be "breaking any rules".

I recently went to PB (Job interview) and I headed to the toilet in which you have to go to main garage area (Side path) but on the way back, I quickly took a few photos and to my amusement they came out blurry.  >:( It was the only good opportunity I had as well. Their was a crimson Omnilink in the pits as well.

I have noticed that as well.  I'll happily ring the garage and if possible have a supervised walk with a driver/ supervisor and gets some nice shots that way.

I tend to make my journeys on Sundays as thats when they're most full so if you spot a long haired brown fella outside a garage, don't fret, that'll be me !

Liam

My uncle, until recently, worked in pool meadow as a janitor and he never told anyone off for taking photos, when I asked him why, he said, 'they're not hurting anyone, it isn't banned, what's the f*****g point?'

A day in the mind of the p**** in charge of centro...

MD: Huh... Run out of things to restrict

Assistant: Look, sir, a bus spotter

MD: ooh goody, let's ban photos, i'll get a bonus and fuck whatever anyone else says!

Assistant: are you sure that is wise sir?

MD: You're fired parker

domino.99

Quote from: Liam on November 06, 2015, 10:05:10 PM
My uncle, until recently, worked in pool meadow as a janitor and he never told anyone off for taking photos, when I asked him why, he said, 'they're not hurting anyone, it isn't banned, what's the f*****g point?'

A day in the mind of the p**** in charge of centro...
MD: Huh... Run out of things to restrict
Assistant: Look, sir, a bus spotter
MD: ooh goody, let's ban photos, i'll get a bonus and fuck whatever anyone else says!
assistant: are you sure that is wise sir?
MD: You're fired parker

Not meaning to sound rude here he was only a janitor so doesn't really have that much authority unless there dropping litter whilst doing it!

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Dom on November 07, 2015, 08:02:51 AM
Not meaning to sound rude here he was only a janitor so doesn't really have that much authority unless there dropping litter whilst doing it!

Hahahaha

Although those 'janitors' might be security too
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Liam

Quote from: Dom on November 07, 2015, 08:02:51 AM

@Dom I completely understand what you are saying, I thought that all the staff had the same authority on Centro's 'Photo Nazi Policy'

The point I was making is that staff are told not to let anyone take photos but in actual fact Centro haven't banned it

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk