Author Topic: Avin a larf  (Read 82939 times)

Offline the trainbasher

• Very regular poster
  • Photographer, author and newshound. #OnThePulse
    • View Profile
    • Trainbasher Online
Re: Avin a larf
« Reply #705 on: February 01, 2018, 02:49:37 AM »
I recently split with my ex over my obsession with calling wrestling moves during sex.

I tried to give her an Attitude Adjustment but she gave me a Stone Cold Stunner.

Before we broke up though, we did a bit of TLC

That was before I gave her a Tombstone piledriver off the ladders to the kitchen table.

On the day of the breakup, I had planned to turn Face

instead she gave me a Heel.
Editor of Dudley LIVE, Walsall LIVE and Midlands Transport News.

Get social by following me on Twitter by visiting @thetrainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past or present or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise. For the latest updates on transport in the West Midlands, please visit Midlands Transport News

Offline the trainbasher

• Very regular poster
  • Photographer, author and newshound. #OnThePulse
    • View Profile
    • Trainbasher Online
« Reply #706 on: February 01, 2018, 02:58:02 AM »
How many Vince McMahons does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

None. Lightbulb screwed lightbulb

Editor of Dudley LIVE, Walsall LIVE and Midlands Transport News.

Get social by following me on Twitter by visiting @thetrainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past or present or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise. For the latest updates on transport in the West Midlands, please visit Midlands Transport News

Offline windy miller

• Lots of posts
  • Awerdinurea
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: February 03, 2018, 02:18:03 AM »
 When my late father had an industrial accident he was in a critical condition for 2 days.
 When I called in the hospital to check how he was I was told he had been given his own room
 and had been stabilised.  Good news I thought.. Until I opened the door. F'ng straw and
 horseshit everywhere..... >:( >:(   Should've gone private.........
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

Offline windy miller

• Lots of posts
  • Awerdinurea
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: February 28, 2018, 05:18:36 AM »
  what's the difference between a Hippo and a zippo? .. one is Very Heavy and the others a
  little lighter..... oo :)   

Offline windy miller

• Lots of posts
  • Awerdinurea
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: March 03, 2018, 01:05:51 AM »
 ..Just solved an argument with my Missus....she reckons God must be a bloke! When I asked her to explain she insisted that if God was a woman she would make Semen taste
 of chocolate!. The way she laps it up I thought it always did...:) One in the eye for me then... so to speak.....?
Now there's a novelty....  ;)

Offline windy miller

• Lots of posts
  • Awerdinurea
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: March 17, 2018, 03:01:17 AM »
  When I asked our local barmaid for a quick drink at closing time tonight she replied:  " I'm sorry.........
  I've got the towels on"....I had to explain to her that I only wanted a drink not a Shag.. ;)

Offline windy miller

• Lots of posts
  • Awerdinurea
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: March 25, 2018, 04:28:41 AM »
           A big thanks must go to all who contributed to the success of Sports Aid recently.
           Unfortunately there is always one individual prepared to profit from the misfortune
           of others as the following ad in a Freetown advertiser has shown......
           "Berko" is a 10 year old African boy with poor eyesight, One arm, and One leg.
           Undaunted he cycles 6 miles to school each day on a rusty bike with a wobbly wheel,
          Flat tyres, One Pedal, and no brakes. If you send me $20 I will send you the Video...
           Its Absolutely Hilarious.........

Offline windy miller

• Lots of posts
  • Awerdinurea
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: March 30, 2018, 09:34:46 PM »
When I approached my local pharmacist recently for a supply of my usual Ultra Large
 Condoms, the young assistant replied apologetically," I'm sorry we are currently out of stock"..
"..Have you tried Boots??. "Yes". I replied...I did once,. But the Jizz came out of the lace holes!
     >:( >:( :o

Offline windy miller

• Lots of posts
  • Awerdinurea
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: April 17, 2018, 03:43:36 AM »
     Just got back from the commonwealth games... had a great time but my Mrs did
    nothing but complain the whole time.... I suppose I should have told her I was going..  still
   ....  I've promised to take her to the next one in 2022 instead.......    (on the bus)    ;)