Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
General Discussion & Questions / Re: West Midlands Railway
« Last post by StourValley98 on Today at 01:06:39 AM »
Direct services from Smethwick to Coventry & London... thatíll be extremely useful!

Smethwick already has 5 direct trains to London Marylebone in the mornings, stopping at Smethwick Galton Bridge, but I'm sure a more regular service would be welcomed, not to mention how there are none that stop at Smethwich GB from London.
Stagecoach / Re: Stagecoach 2017/2018 Orders
« Last post by Winston on Today at 12:51:36 AM »
National Express West Midlands / Re: Oddities
« Last post by busboy31 on Yesterday at 10:51:19 PM »
4852 still missing its halo.
4958 has now lost it as well
General Discussion & Questions / Re: West Midlands Railway
« Last post by Sh4318 on Yesterday at 10:46:30 PM »
There are currently 3 trains per hour on the Euston - Northampton - Rugby - Coventry - New Street service.

They will all be extended - 1 tph to Rugeley Trent Valley via Walsall, 1 tph to Liverpool Lime Street via Smethwick Galton Bridge and Wolverhampton and 1 tph to Crewe via Smethwick Galton Bridge, Wolverhampton, Stafford and Stoke-on-Trent.

I've also been told that the hourly New Street to International all-stops shuttle will be linked to a New Street - Rugeley service in one direction and a New Street - Liverpool service in the other direction, but I don't know whether the Rugeley to New Street will be extended to International or whether the New Street to Rugeley service will start back at International.

Direct services from Smethwick to Coventry & London... thatíll be extremely useful!
National Express West Midlands / Re: Birmingham Central Garage
« Last post by SL 16 YPN on Yesterday at 10:36:09 PM »
@Mike K ask diamond buses, they send their deckers down low hanging trees and I am surprised the windows ay smashed yet
« Last post by Mike K on Yesterday at 10:32:35 PM »
Its, Wheeleys Road the deckers can't use, I think.
The deckers can go don't Edgbaston Park Road, I saw a WB 47XX E400 on Edgbaston Park Road the other week and Traveline WM and the NX Website shows the 885 (towards King Edwards) uses Edgbaston Park Road as well and the 885 uses AG Gemini.

Yes the 885 does use Edgbaston Park Rd towards the school, the old 21 route used it too for a short time. Maybe theyíve cut the trees back on Wheeleys Rd, canít say Iíve noticed but it certainly did look like it would be precarious sending a double decker down there with low hanging trees.
« Last post by SL 16 YPN on Yesterday at 10:30:10 PM »
Or an enviro painted in the rainbow 🌈 colours. Imagine seeing that after a few pints
« Last post by Jack on Yesterday at 10:22:21 PM »
The gay pride 🏳️‍🌈 bus?
4875 still has the Pride slogan in its front upper deck window.
Iíd like to see an all over AD supporting pride like 4853ís, looked better than 4875.
National Express West Midlands / Re: Noteworthy Workings - April 2018
« Last post by V89MOA on Yesterday at 10:21:51 PM »
850 on the 79.
« Last post by SL 16 YPN on Yesterday at 10:19:52 PM »
The Enviro has gone into paint to look different again

The gay pride 🏳️‍🌈 bus?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10