News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

'New' Potteries darts

Started by Tony, June 26, 2013, 08:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Do the First volvo olympians ever get used in normal service? When was the last time a double decker was used on the 101 to stafford?

Tony

Quote from: bob on June 27, 2013, 10:24:33 PM
Do the First volvo olympians ever get used in normal service? When was the last time a double decker was used on the 101 to stafford?

All First's deckers are allocated to Newcastle, Adderley Green run the 101 so I doubt for a very long time. Yes the Volvo Olympians do get out occasionally, the service to Alton Towers is one of the most common in school holidays

sconehead85

On occasions I hate being pedantic but this thread is about mystery Dennis Darts which have been acquired and there are threads catering for Firsts ageing Leyland/Volvo Olympians.  Thanks!

sconehead85

Ashley 4569

When i was in that area for a fortnight earlier this month, i saw olympians mostly on the 25, 34, 72 and 98A. One afternoon 30033 did a short 34 journey from newcastle to hanley then changed on to a 20 to crewe. I didnt see the Citybus at all

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk