News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

London Midland Trains

Started by Tony, September 22, 2012, 08:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

The 1.42 is stuck at new street with a fault. If they don't get it running again will they leave a train missing for the rest of service or send a replacement from tyseley? Coming back on the 7pm from cannock later for night out....i hope it's not this train scheduled to run it...

Kevin

Quote from: DJ98 on October 07, 2017, 12:51:04 PM
LM have a replacement bus service between Liverpool South Parkway and Crewe, according to their Twitter feed. I'm guessing that wasn't there last night?

Probably left empty as no one was told about it
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Bob

It's ok is running now about 15 min late

mikestone

Aman's YD17WXU was in use at lunchtime - quite why LM can't go to Runcorn escapes me - when I left fifteen minutes later there was quite a number waiting for the next to turn up.

Bob

Rammed 1742 service delayed due to fault...same fault that delayed it on sat. If this is cancelled it will be horrific at 6.12! I would bet anyrhing that its the same unit from sat

Bob

It got cancelled and then the 6.12 was short with TWO carriages. Absolute carnage people shouting and angry on pkatform with dozens left behind. Pathetic

BusMan Greg

Yesterday the 16:20 train from rugeley TV to brum was cancelled due to a missing member of the train crew also the train after that claimed to have arrived on the timetable board 20 mins before arrival

mikestone

Are the 150s staying for the new franchise after all?

mikestone

According to correspondence on the ORR website the Coventry-Leamington service is now going to be worked by a cl.172.
;

Bob

Maybe thatll free up a 153 to attach to the horrendously overcrowded first train from rugeley ( the one the MP had the publicity shot on) and the 4.42 from new st...2 carriages are woefully inadequate and with extra amazon workers on will be even more so

The Real 4778

Quote from: mikestone on October 30, 2017, 07:52:08 AM
Are the 150s staying for the new franchise after all?

No, they are off to Northern.
Don't you start.

Bob

Pity they couldnt send 3 170s there instead and utilise the sprinters on the chase line till electrification. Far better suited to commuter services than 170s

Tony

Quote from: Bob on November 07, 2017, 04:22:00 PM
Maybe thatll free up a 153 to attach to the horrendously overcrowded first train from rugeley ( the one the MP had the publicity shot on) and the 4.42 from new st...2 carriages are woefully inadequate and with extra amazon workers on will be even more so

It won't because there wasn't a spare 153 in the first place. The aim is for the 16:42 to be 3 cars from May 18 though I believe

Bob

Tbe first train in the morning is bad. What a crap situation when there isnt even 1 spare bloody carriage.....

Bob

Im sure tyseley could have thrown out a 3 car in BR days...with way more seating than todays efforts...in fact they often did

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk