News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

i meant 12.16 and ive been here since before quarter past! 12.31 still hasnt come!

Bob

Its on the 2 today. the decker isnt in the garage unless its in the bays. wonder what route its on. The 26 when it did arrive was a plaxton Centro with standing room only

Bob

The Plaxton Centros are ( although theyre on a noisy SB200 chassis) quite good passenger comfort wise, plenty of legroom on most seats. i like 'em

arrivaaston

The other ? Reg volvo is 2627, and if 2350 goes to stafford, cannock might aswell transfer 2351 with it

arrivaaston

According to the fleet changes on here it has so that's 3 to of left the fleet, 2334, 2336 and 2339, maybe the s/yogs are transfering to replace these ans s/khn darts from arriva scotland

sconehead85

Once again I must promote my thread about Cannock depot.  Its getting to the stage where some not very remarkable buses are getting their own thread.  It would be FAR EASIER to read all about the happenings in ONE thread rather than all over the place.

There are so many reports about happenings that it would be, if used, a fascinating read.
The same could be done with other Arriva depots.  Please put ALL Cannock news here!

sconehead85

sconehead85

For those who worship the mudguards of Cannock depot buses, this thread is for you!

sconehead85

Discodave

most of us moan about the crap fleet it still has thats why its not going in your thread any decent news I will gladly put it in would you want wednesfields news in here too being a possible cannock dumping ground

arrivaaston

What's this thread about? Is it about services from cannock or about the fleet??

sconehead85

arrivaaston- As it says on the label -ALL aspects of the depot, routes, vehicle allocation, coming and goings, the resident mouse etc. About ten threads could be consolidated into this one.  There are similar threads already for other Arriva garages, so why not Cannock? Like a one-stop shop, if you follow my meaning.

sconehead85

2200 Bus

Quote from: sconehead85 on December 18, 2012, 12:26:27 AM
arrivaaston- As it says on the label -ALL aspects of the depot, routes, vehicle allocation, coming and goings, the resident mouse etc. About ten threads could be consolidated into this one.  There are similar threads already for other Arriva garages, so why not Cannock? Like a one-stop shop, if you follow my meaning.

sconehead85

Because its not your forum?

arrivaaston

But people on here don't wana read through pages or maybe its because there on about a certain bus or certain make of bus....???

sconehead85

arrivaaston- Ive discovered you have a similar topic for Arriva Derby depot! A good idea!

2200Bus-  This is "my" THREAD only and is hardly a sconehead85 takeover!

If the ten Cannock threads started since 15 September were in this thread a lot of useful information would be handy and not disappear down the pages. You have to go down to Page 4 to find all the Cannock stuff.  It appears to be a depot with a lot happening and if all posts were put here it would never vanish from page 1-it could be the topmost thread in the Arriva section!  Get posting all yer Cannocky stuff here!

sconehead85

arrivaaston

I see your point but as I said I do think a lot of people find it easier to start a seperate thread about particular buses if you know what I mean

Bob

Has anyone else noticed that lately the Stafford branded VDLs dont seem to be on the 74/75 that often? Now the 5 years is up are they planning to debrand em?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk