News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Derby Garage

Started by cheshire exile, March 18, 2012, 11:54:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leepenfold30

1912 has parked up in Derby Depot from Hinckley Bus

Are remaining 8 Merc Minis heading for Derby to

Bob

Quote from: Nathan on July 13, 2014, 01:14:31 PM
Quote from: Bob on July 13, 2014, 01:01:27 PM
It wouldn't be much of an upgrade though they're only about 6months newer than the existing pulsars

Well it would be because they would increase capacity. I'm sure i read somewhere that the 74/5 gets overcrowded at peak times so

Its got overcrowded at peak times for years and they haven't done nothing about it lol? They preferred to put deckers on wednesfield routes that werent as busy as the staffords.  Deckers wont go on there id put money on it lol

Bob

Although it'd be awesome to see them back on staffords again :)

Busman Jamie

The Tamworth deckers and possibly the Derby deckers are heading to South Wigston to replace Lowlanders which are headin to Arriva Cymru

stuartn

South Wigston have the 10 Enviro400's for the 47/48 which are apparently to replace the earlier DAF Lowlanders and the four VLW's at Derby are rumoured to be coming this way for the 84/85 Breeze routes to join the rest of the VLW's on them.

Bob

What about the remainder of derbys 08 plates that arent used on their other deckered route

stuartn

Quote from: Bob on July 16, 2014, 11:36:45 AM
What about the remainder of derbys 08 plates that arent used on their other deckered route

Possibly move them onto the 37 as the single decker buses mainly used on the 37 are only supposed to be on loan from Hinckley Bus.

Tony

Quote from: stuartn on July 16, 2014, 12:37:38 PM
Quote from: Bob on July 16, 2014, 11:36:45 AM

Possibly move them onto the 37 as the single decker buses mainly used on the 37 are only supposed to be on loan from Hinckley Bus.

WilliamPosh has stated in the new vehicle thread that new E400s go into service, Deckers they are replacing go to Wigston, so there is no need to mess with the allocation of any other route.

Bob

I don't think cannocks ever going to see a decker again sadly :-(

John

So it looks like that 7 Geminis will leave Derby,  with one being refurbished for the peak extra Sapphire bus, and 7 new Enviro400s due. The rest of the Gemini must be staying for the 44/45

tphi12000

Quote from: John on July 12, 2014, 05:45:31 PM
4400 now delivered to Derby
https://www.flickr.com/photos/55432463@N08/14449410489/
2x E400's parked round the back this evening next to hinckley bus beaver , plus  Hinckley bus short alx 200 parked at the front not able to id any though.
Tony

stuartn

Service 38 (Derby-Sinfin) is to be converted to Sapphire standard on 18th August with a launch event on 11th in Derby city centre.

williamposh

Quote from: Bob on July 16, 2014, 12:47:00 PM

Latest plans rumoured to be deckers moving to Cannock for 74/75.

Wigston getting slightly less than originally planned

Trident 4609

Quote from: williamposh on August 06, 2014, 10:39:55 PM
Quote from: Bob on July 16, 2014, 12:47:00 PM

Latest plans rumoured to be deckers moving to Cannock for 74/75.

Wigston getting slightly less than originally planned

So my prediction may be correct?

Bob

Ill bbelieve it when I see it lol. Cannock have had an aversion to deckers for years

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk