News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Walsall Garage

Started by Nathan4775, April 06, 2012, 06:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4194

Quote from: BU07 LGO on October 14, 2017, 10:22:37 AM
Why grass? Everybody makes mistakes...

1848 now branded

I wouldn't have classed him as grassing merely stating

Dom

Quote from: BU07 LGO on October 14, 2017, 10:22:37 AM
Why grass? Everybody makes mistakes...

1848 now branded

Has been all week

BU07 LGO

Quote from: Trident 4194 on October 14, 2017, 11:50:50 AM
I wouldn't have classed him as grassing merely stating

Why would you need Tony to confirm it?

MW

I went the wrong way down the 31 route once. Towards City I basically went all the way down Gospel Lane instead of going through the estate. I only realised when I noticed trees smacking into the top of the bus only to realise S*IT I've gone off route. Just blended it off and continued on the normal line of route. I did press the radio button but nobody responded, so I thought screw it.

Stu

Quote from: MW on October 14, 2017, 07:20:52 PM
I went the wrong way down the 31 route once. Towards City I basically went all the way down Gospel Lane instead of going through the estate. I only realised when I noticed trees smacking into the top of the bus only to realise S*IT I've gone off route. Just blended it off and continued on the normal line of route. I did press the radio button but nobody responded, so I thought screw it.

You thought 'screw it' meanwhile at the bus stops on Severne Road...

:D
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

MW

Quote from: Stu on October 14, 2017, 08:19:48 PM
You thought 'screw it' meanwhile at the bus stops on Severne Road...

:D

@Stu lol I did think that at the time. There was nothing I could do really. I did think about going via the 1 route (Pollard Road/Pool Farm Road) left onto Shirley Road, left onto Lakey Lane, back into the Gospel and then left onto Broom Hall Crescent. The reason I didn't was drivers basically seem to get into trouble for using their initiative in my experience. I didn't get a reply so continued on.

Jordan

its just a question but the x51 that goes to cannock from birmingham does that do a return journey to birmingham after or does it go back to the garage
my local routes are:

NXWM: 72 72A 17 73
igo 99
sunny travel 71E
r.k. travel 72 and further down the road the 73

Quote from: Jordan on October 15, 2017, 04:06:11 PM
its just a question but the x51 that goes to cannock from birmingham does that do a return journey to birmingham after or does it go back to the garage
Return journey to Bloxwich only.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Westy

Were any Walsall routes diverted today due to the incident last night in town?

I did come down, to go to Aston Manor, but I only used Lichfield Street North towards the Arbo & the shuttle bus came back via Littleton Street & Stafford Street as usual & the only closure I saw was Upper Forster St.

What about services using Lichfield St & Bridge St?

Jack

Quote from: Westy on October 15, 2017, 07:16:46 PM
Were any Walsall routes diverted today due to the incident last night in town?

I did come down, to go to Aston Manor, but I only used Lichfield Street North towards the Arbo & the shuttle bus came back via Littleton Street & Stafford Street as usual & the only closure I saw was Upper Forster St.

What about services using Lichfield St & Bridge St?
The 51 was going round the ring road. I saw a 10 going on the ring road and following the 301/2 into Walsall.

Westy

So looks like Rushall direction routes were diverting via Littleton St or Lichfield St / Hatherton Rd.

The Bridge St routes, thinking about it, surely would have had a problem accessing Walsall BS surely, if the cordon is where  I think it is, unless just Leicester St was blocked off, as parts of Lichfield St, according to the telly, were blocked as well.

Didnt see anything on Twitter about it!

Trident 4194

Have nx ever considered splitting the 4H Hayley-green to West Brom 4 West Brom- walsall during the roadworks? Seems logical to me

Sh4318

Quote from: Trident 4194 on October 17, 2017, 06:25:53 PM
Have nx ever considered splitting the 4H Hayley-green to West Brom 4 West Brom- walsall during the roadworks? Seems logical to me

Why on earth would they do that?
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

Trident 4194

Quote from: Sh4318 on October 17, 2017, 06:39:42 PM
Why on earth would they do that?

Have you seen the reliability of the 4H/4M it's nothing short of diabolical

BK63 YWP

Quote from: Trident 4194 on October 17, 2017, 06:58:52 PM
Have you seen the reliability of the 4H/4M it's nothing short of diabolical

Then diamond get more passengers unless they do the same the diamond 4H must be diabolical then
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk