News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Birmingham BusBash - Sunday 10th September 2017.

Started by 2206, August 26, 2017, 10:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandy Lane

Tony, its going to be a good event but I have not seen much publicity? Are you missing a trick here and maybe more people would turn up if they knew about it?

BK63 YWP

Which buses go from city to it as I am coming from Kingswinford I'm thinking 205 Dudley then 126 Brum? Or would 256/7 to Stourbridge then 9 to Brum be faster?
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Tony

Quote from: Sandy Lane on September 08, 2017, 12:53:06 PM
Tony, its going to be a good event but I have not seen much publicity? Are you missing a trick here and maybe more people would turn up if they knew about it?

Where else do you want it publicised?
NX themselves keep putting it on facebook & Twitter. It is on their website as well. They got the Express & Star to run a story about it this week. The Yardley Wood Bus Club (co-organisers) took an advert out in buses magazine. A lot of buses have passenger information notices on advertising it.

Jack

Quote from: Tony on September 08, 2017, 01:06:20 PM
Where else do you want it publicised?
NX themselves keep putting it on facebook & Twitter. It is on their website as well. They got the Express & Star to run a story about it this week. The Yardley Wood Bus Club (co-organisers) took an advert out in buses magazine. A lot of buses have passenger information notices on advertising it.
On the NX website there isn't any specific times. Only when the first Shuttle Bus leaves town. There is no times for how long in the day it will be in for.

Tony

Tony

Quote from: Chris on September 08, 2017, 12:57:30 PM
Which buses go from city to it as I am coming from Kingswinford I'm thinking 205 Dudley then 126 Brum? Or would 256/7 to Stourbridge then 9 to Brum be faster?

See the very first message in this thread

Jack

midlandred2003

Well its been advertised in buses since about February.

Roy

I don't know whether this is destined for the Birmingham BusBash or the SVR event at Bewdley, but City of Exeter Daimler CVD6 JFJ 873 (built 1950) was in Kingswinford High Street about an hour ago heading towards Pensnett.  Not even the 255 has anything that old!

Quote from: Jack on September 08, 2017, 01:29:36 PM
On Facebook it does. On the NX website it only mentions the time of the first Shuttle Bus leaving the City. Doesn't say the actual times.

It's the Birmingham Bus Bash on Sunday 10th September 2017 between 10am - 5pm in Cannon Hill Park
http://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/information/useful-information/birmingham-bus-bash-sunday-10th-september-2017?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SocialSignIn&utm_source=Facebook

It clearly says 10am - 5pm on the NX Website @Jack.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

669 and 1415 will be operating shuttles to the Bus Bash.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Jack

Quote from: 2206 on September 08, 2017, 04:34:44 PM
http://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/information/useful-information/birmingham-bus-bash-sunday-10th-september-2017?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SocialSignIn&utm_source=Facebook

It clearly says 10am - 5pm on the NX Website @Jack.
Apologies, I was referring to the home page on the site where it was saying what I put in my previous comment. I don't usually look in 'Useful Information', that's probably why.

Westy

I havent seen any publicity on Walsall vehicles!

Is there likely to be anything coming from Aston Manor or Wythall?

Jack

Quote from: Westy on September 08, 2017, 07:19:20 PM
I havent seen any publicity on Walsall vehicles!

Is there likely to be anything coming from Aston Manor or Wythall?
On the list, Tony has mention that 17** B7RLE will be attending.

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk