News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Rebrand

Started by Tony, March 01, 2017, 02:38:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

From the new Route One

Arriva brand set for a refresh
After 20 years, Arriva, one of Europe's largest transport companies, is set to embark on a refresh of its brand. A more modern identity, including a refreshed logo and brighter colours, will be applied across the group in a phased introduction. A formal launch takes place tomorrow (Thursday)

The cost effective and evolutionary approach will see the new colours and livery rolled out from Q1 2017 as and when vehicles and other materials are due to be updated. The refreshed logo is expected to be introduced from 2018.

Gill Singh, Arriva Bus, Marketing and NPD Director says: "The Arriva brand is now 20 years old and works well across a range of transport markets.

"However, our logo has changed little since 1997 so we are introducing, on a low cost and evolutionary basis, a refresh to our identity that retains the essence of Arriva and supports our growth plans."

Dom

I've seen people mentioning this. The new logo will take some adapting to (if it is the one that I've seen).

Apparently, Arriva will no longer be investing in Sapphire or Max spec buses.

Tony

Quote from: Dom on March 01, 2017, 02:46:55 PM
I've seen people mentioning this. The new logo will take some adapting to (if it is the one that I've seen).

This one

Dom

Quote from: Tony on March 01, 2017, 02:51:57 PM
This one

Yeah thats the one I've seen. There's been a lot of liveries thrown around that I've seen as well.

Grinder

Could this mean that the 8 or 9 vehicles at Cannock still in pre Interurban liveries actually get a repaint.  not holding my breath on that.

Dennis

Incorrect

Bob

Quote from: Grinder on March 01, 2017, 05:33:32 PM
Could this mean that the 8 or 9 vehicles at Cannock still in pre Interurban liveries actually get a repaint.  not holding my breath on that.

Na the garage will have long gone by then lol

ntw456

Quote from: Grinder on March 01, 2017, 05:33:32 PM

There's only 3?

Busman Jamie

staffsdave

Busman Jamie

1 of my favourites and I forgot lol

Pete50492

They will apparently but the Sapphire & Max brands will be renamed. Sapphire will become Premium & Max will become Express.

Quote from: Tony on March 01, 2017, 02:51:57 PM
This one

The lettering is fine but that logo is appalling! Looks like a nursery class project to design a logo it's that bad! Why not use the new lettering with the old logo?

Bob

I wouldn't imagine Cannocks shitelites would ever be able to be considered premium 😂😂😂😂😂😂

tphi12000

Tony

Busman Jamie

2377 has now been painted

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk