News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Chase Bus

Started by Michael Bevan, August 25, 2016, 07:11:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dylanbusboy45

Quote from: mikestone on August 26, 2016, 11:39:23 AM
Has anyone seen this SF08RRO - the photo in the link I posted has a reflection of a Wheelers bus in it, so possibly taken in their yard.?

I personally have never seen it. When searching on Flickr for SF08RRO there is no photos of it in Cityfox colours which proves it is just a photoshop of it in the wheelers yard

winston

Quote from: Dylanbusboy45 on August 26, 2016, 12:04:21 PM
I personally have never seen it. When searching on Flickr for SF08RRO there is no photos of it in Cityfox colours which proves it is just a photoshop of it in the wheelers yard

On this occasion SF08RRO has actually been painted in City Fox blue, never been in revenue earning service though. Just driven around Bristol

Dylanbusboy45

Quote from: Winston on August 26, 2016, 04:30:52 PM
On this occasion SF08RRO has actually been painted in City Fox blue, never been in revenue earning service though. Just driven around Bristol

Oh right. Not much point of it being in their livery then if it's never worked in revenue earning service.

Reece

From what I was told in the Arriva Telford travel shop a lot of potential customers do ask if there is a bus to Cannock. And the 5 to Stafford via Newport is well used so there is some hope it does help that the new service may apparently run via Albrigton and Penkridge the customer base is there especially more so at Christmas it just need to be tapped into. And before everyone has a go most successful bus company's would of had to take a similar risk to get off the ground. If no one took risks nothing would ever happen. Who knows Chase Bus could become the next Midland Classic and I remember when they started running routes a lot of people were saying at the time they wouldn't have a chance against Arriva.

Adam 404

They have a website.

http://chasebus.co.uk/

There is a lot of odd things there though...

"Explore Suffolk & Norfolk"
"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. "

"From Sunday 24th July 2016 there will be major changes to our network, affecting services 7, 60H, 60S, 61, 82, 83, 84, 87, 88/X88, 88A, 90, BH272 and BH274. " - News Section

Jobs and routes links take you no where...

Cheese

Quote from: Adam 404 on August 27, 2016, 08:42:23 PM
They have a website.

http://chasebus.co.uk/

There is a lot of odd things there though...

"Explore Suffolk & Norfolk"
"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. "

"From Sunday 24th July 2016 there will be major changes to our network, affecting services 7, 60H, 60S, 61, 82, 83, 84, 87, 88/X88, 88A, 90, BH272 and BH274. " - News Section

Jobs and routes links take you no where...

Other than all the stuff in Latin, that sounds like the website for Konect Bus and Anglian...

Adam 404

The phone number on the "Contact Us" at the bottom is "0992920192209019201 *Phone lines are open 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday. " Is this even a number??? 19 digits is way too many!

Quote from: Adam 404 on August 27, 2016, 08:55:35 PM
The phone number on the "Contact Us" at the bottom is "0992920192209019201 *Phone lines are open 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday. " Is this even a number??? 19 digits is way too many!
Just seen this on their website??? Looks like its written in Latin?
"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum"

and the address as well.
ChaseBus Motor Services
1 Example Road
Staffordshire
S1 2NT
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Tony

Quote from: 2206 on August 27, 2016, 09:01:52 PM
Just seen this on their website??? Looks like its written in Latin?
"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum"

on line translators convert it to

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod and vitality, tempor ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Over the years come, who nostrud aliquip advantage from it, but for to work, exercise, school district. Duis cillum, however, want to be a pain in the pleasure of football irure flee from pain to find produces no resultant. Excepteur blinds are not cupidatat proident, it is soothing to the soul, that is, they deserted the general chapter be at fault who fulfill an office of their labors.

Adam 404

The postcode "S1 2NT " is in Sheffield according to google!

http://chasebus.co.uk/contact.php

I still don't think that 19 digits is correct for a phone number of any description!

Westy

One thing.

Is this for real or not?

MW

Quote from: Westy on August 27, 2016, 09:55:27 PM
One thing.

Is this for real or not?

Blatantly bullshit

karl724223

You might have a long wait for a bus to turn up

Stu

The Latin bits, that looks like sample content that comes with whatever backend software is powering the website, so I'd say the website is still under construction.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

The King

I wish Mr Fellows well in his bid to launch Chase Bus but at the same I have doubts that this will be a commercially viable or will be able to get off the ground, I hope it does as it will be nice to see Chase back around Cannock.

Do we have any information on who else is involved in this project because all I can see on the company check is two kids starting out in the big mean world of busses when it appears that both are merely enthusiasts.

(source https://companycheck.co.uk/company/10309552/CHASEBUS-LIMITED/companies-house-data)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk