News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Euroliners/Cofton Mini's.

Started by B61 ANDREW, June 21, 2015, 10:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B61 ANDREW

Noted in use on Cofton's Bromsgrove Town services yesterday was SF15JPV, a Mellor demonstrator on a Fiat "chassis".  :D

B61 ANDREW

Back to one of the usual Mercs on these services yesterday - DK55NLF,[the other being "NLG"]. Both of these are 16 seaters and both are "step entrance", is there a time limit for how much longer they can be used on stage work or does the seating capacity of 16 exempt them from new regulations ??  :)

B61 ANDREW

Cofton are now running YX62AXM, a Fiat Ducato with Bluebird low floor bodywork on their Bromsgrove town service. It has Eurobus as opposed to Euroliners vinyls. The vehicle was new to the Battersby/Harrison fleet. :)   

B61 ANDREW

Step entrance minibuses still appear from time to time on the Bromsgrove town service, WN10GJE was in service today with , interestingly , "Newmarket Holidays Coach 2" showing in the electric display blind.  ;)

B61 ANDREW

Cofton / Euroliners seem to have "gone missing" from their town services in Bromsgrove.  :(

B61 ANDREW

Oh dear. Thanks for the link. I have checked the Euroliners web site and to read it , nothing is amiss . . . .  The timetables for the 97 and 98 are still shown. :o

igogeneral

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on June 30, 2019, 12:55:03 PM
Oh dear. Thanks for the link. I have checked the Euroliners web site and to read it , nothing is amiss . . . .  The timetables for the 97 and 98 are still shown. :o
I heard of this several weeks ago so fairly sure that drivers were aware. It appears from a third party that insurance quote substantially higher than last year so owners decided not to continue operation due to increased costs.

B61 ANDREW

There appear to be five vehicles still on their premises. One Fiat - YX62AXM.Two Mercs - one of which is DK55NLG [the other "may" be DK55NLF] and two Transits - one of which is YL09OMX.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk