News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Travel Express / Lets Go

Started by Badger, June 07, 2012, 04:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew1991

Its great to see Travel Express divers getting on with Banga Buses drivers........ NOT. Arguing in queen street earlier today, screaming and shouting because a banga merc was sticking out and the travel express bus couldn't get past.

mranon

makes a change, normally travel express hog the bus stops especially in lichfirld and stafford street!

Solo1

Re they should have a livery  I think they are the only bus firm with out a livery  instaed of buying buses wouild of been better to buy some buses put them into livery them get some more  .I think the only other firm is 1 solo with silverline that is not in livery

Trident 4609

There is a solo with Walsall Community Transport and if you think about loads of NX vehichles are still in TWM livery

Tony

Quote from: Trident 4609 on February 16, 2013, 09:28:47 AM
There is a solo with Walsall Community Transport and if you think about loads of NX vehichles are still in TWM livery

WCT have two solos in Reading livery. There is all the Midland liveried vehicles at Wednesfield. If you are referring to vehicles in old livery as opposed to previous operator then there is 95% of First's fleet, about 40% of Arriva's fleet.

And something I saw yesterday I was not expecting to see in Normal service

http://wmbusphotos.com/StagecoachUC/16593.html

fleetline6477

There is a huge difference between an operator running a vehicle for short time in previous operators colours before painting it in their own livery and continuing for a number of years to run all vehicles in previous operators livery including company names and route branding.

Solo1

Forgot about Wallsall Commuity Transport  what I was saying
Was Travel Express r still running round in
the livery brought in

NXWM Spectra

Noticed that TX have a newly acquired X-reg Dart SLF, out on the 11 today.

Solo1

who was this with  & anmy photos of  the new one they hasve

nitromatt1

TX buses need painting into a livery more than anything else.

Trident 4609

Quote from: NXWM Spectra on March 05, 2013, 04:34:44 PM

yes i noticed it in the bus station today aswell

mranon

its a white and yellow one and is very similar to their y reg alx200. yes they need a livery, and to remove previous operators names! one thing to note is their mpd ex bu val hasn't been out for a few weeks

Andrew1991

Its in the garage, u can see it when u go past on the number 1 that alx 200 had been in there for at least a week.

tphi12000

X292ABU noted today in Wolverhampton. ...
Tony

NXWM Spectra

Quote from: tphi12000 on March 06, 2013, 07:11:45 PM
X292ABU noted today in Wolverhampton.

That's the one!
According to Bus Lists on the Web, it is a 19 seater Alexander bodied Dart SLF that was new to France Connexion, Crawley, December 2000.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk