News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Coniston Coaches

Started by Matt, January 04, 2015, 02:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will

Quote from: StourportSam on January 29, 2016, 11:46:55 AM
Plain white Optare Solo SR (looked like a 14 plate?) in Stourport today, going along route of the 15. Is this a new Coniston vehicle?

Probably not tbh it could possibly be a loan vehicle as the yellow Solo one was involved in a minor bump the other day with a Honda Jazz at the Comberton Hill roundabout
Stourbridge   125

Dylanbusboy45

Probably an ex Malta Dawson's Rentals Solo SR then

Reece

Quote from: Dylanbusboy45 on January 30, 2016, 01:19:22 PM
Probably an ex Malta Dawson's Rentals Solo SR then
I can confirm the Solo SR in question is KX14FJO ex Malta Public Transport
https://flic.kr/p/CPU5sg
https://flic.kr/p/DMhWkv

Will

I've just had it confirmed that the Solo SR that Coniston have using at present is a loan vehicle which was arranged by there insurance company this is following the yellow Solo being involved in a bump 3 weeks ago
Stourbridge   125

StourportSam

X165 NWR back in use on the 15, now carrying the private plate 5281 RU previously carried by the beaver.

Will

Quote from: StourportSam on February 24, 2016, 05:46:36 PM
X165 NWR back in use on the 15, now carrying the private plate 5281 RU previously carried by the beaver.

I noticed that yesterday at first I thought it was the ex-Yellow Buses Solo had been painted White then I did a car check on X165NWR and that reg number no longer exists
Stourbridge   125

Cedric

Quote from: StourportSam on December 09, 2015, 06:34:34 PM
CE52 UWS has now been fitted with LED destination indicators and has also been decked out with tinsel for Christmas!
seen this today in Coniston's red livery , is this the one that used to be in the yellow livery or the one  that was white
diamond 8\10/125/292

Will

Quote from: Cedric on March 23, 2016, 09:09:13 PM
seen this today in Coniston's red livery , is this the one that used to be in the yellow livery or the one  that was white

@Cedric - It was the yellow one
Stourbridge   125

D10

All white Solo MX55 BYA with Webberbus names just about visible is working the 15 today.

Reece

Quote from: D10 on January 28, 2017, 03:07:04 PM
All white Solo MX55 BYA with Webberbus names just about visible is working the 15 today.
Coniston have owned this Solo for well over a year now but it is usually only used on school work that's why it is still plain white but in the last few weeks it has started getting on the 15 more frequently I have a photo of it on my flickr page.

StourportSam

Have Coniston acquired a Wright bodied bus, 51 plate? Seen it around Stourport a couple of times over the past week. Was not on the 15 - school contract?

StourportSam

Quote from: StourportSam on October 11, 2017, 05:16:56 PM
Have Coniston acquired a Wright bodied bus, 51 plate? Seen it around Stourport a couple of times over the past week. Was not on the 15 - school contract?

YN51 MKZ. Just been resprayed into Coniston red. Seat belts, so for school work presumably...

BN

Quote from: StourportSam on November 10, 2017, 10:59:12 PM
YN51 MKZ. Just been resprayed into Coniston red. Seat belts, so for school work presumably...

Ex Yarrantons?

mikestone

Seems to have done the rounds since then - seems to have last been with Howard/Springfield, Warrington as V23HOW.

Cedric

saw this on the 15  last week
diamond 8\10/125/292

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk