News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

First Bus - Wyvern

Started by nitromatt1, June 05, 2014, 08:41:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Dylanbusboy45

Been meaning to post this for a while:
144 is now mainly Streetlites, B7RLE Centros and the double deckers from recent observations. The number of Enviro 300s continues to decreases with 67650 now at Potteries and 67651 withdrawn and awaiting the first of the former Leicester B7RLEs which are currently being refurbished/repainted for the 144 to displace it to Potteries. This is all due to the Enviro 300s not being aloud into Birmingham due to their emissions. 5 E300s are set to stay at Worcester.

South Yorkshire B7TL/ALX400 31789 is currently at Worcester for maintenance; the first of 3. This is due to very poor maintenance resulting in shortages of buses.

Most of this info comes from the Midlandred.net website

Jack

Quote from: Dylanbusboy45 on August 16, 2017, 01:59:43 PM
Been meaning to post this for a while:
144 is now mainly Streetlites, B7RLE Centros and the double deckers from recent observations. The number of Enviro 300s continues to decreases with 67650 now at Potteries and 67651 withdrawn and awaiting the first of the former Leicester B7RLEs which are currently being refurbished/repainted for the 144 to displace it to Potteries. This is all due to the Enviro 300s not being aloud into Birmingham due to their emissions. 5 E300s are set to stay at Worcester.

South Yorkshire B7TL/ALX400 31789 is currently at Worcester for maintenance; the first of 3. This is due to very poor maintenance resulting in shortages of buses.

Most of this info comes from the Midlandred.net website
Shame. The First E300's are the best I've been on and 100 times better than Diamonds. Shame they are no longer going to be on the 144, which is a great route for thrash.

Thanks for the info @Dylanbusboy45

Dylanbusboy45

Quote from: Jack B on August 16, 2017, 05:05:26 PM
Shame. The First E300's are the best I've been on and 100 times better than Diamonds. Shame they are no longer going to be on the 144, which is a great route for thrash.

Thanks for the info @Dylanbusboy45

I've only been on a few on LM Rail Reps but I am very fond of these E300s. It is a shame they are no longer going to be on the 144 but at least the route is getting a well needed upgrade.
No problem, thought I would share the info as nothing had been posted on here

AdamH

First Worcester Optare Solo 53064 transferred to South Wales today in exchange for 53802. The latter is needed at Worcester to operate a new school contract that requires a vehicle fitted with seat belts.

Dylanbusboy45

The 144s Ex Leicester Volvos are being branded in a three tone green livery
Taken off the Midland Red.net forum and credit to @AdamH who posted it on there. Note at first they will not be fully branded and will carry the slogan shown below

mark114

Hello everyone can anyone tell me please if there is a best location to get all of this fleet i know i have been told crowngate bus station but i just wanted to know if there were any other locations

Thank you

Mark

j789

Quote from: mark114 on October 08, 2017, 02:13:14 PM
Hello everyone can anyone tell me please if there is a best location to get all of this fleet i know i have been told crowngate bus station but i just wanted to know if there were any other locations

Thank you

Mark

Well the bus garage is at Padmore Street but this is private property so you can't just wonder on. If you went into the ASDA car park on a higher level on a sunday you could get some decent photos of the whole garage but the buses are tightly packed in so you couldn't see everything. The city centre is the best around the bus station and approaching roads.

mark114

Thank you so much J 789 for the info yes that what i was told around the bus station so i guess that is the best place to go

thank you again for the info very helpful

Mark

D10

Quote from: Dylanbusboy45 on October 08, 2017, 09:25:43 AM
The 144s Ex Leicester Volvos are being branded in a three tone green livery
Taken off the Midland Red.net forum and credit to @AdamH who posted it on there. Note at first they will not be fully branded and will carry the slogan shown below

Heard they were being branded, and hoped it would be something red, but I guess that wouldn't have stood out down the Bristol Road with all the Chrimson and Red and White NXWM buses.

This green certainly stands out as something different though!

Solo1

When will the ex Leicester volo' s be on the rd on 144 service

Dylanbusboy45

Quote from: Adam 404 on October 09, 2017, 04:10:33 PM
69453 is certainly already out and about...
https://www.facebook.com/CovBusPage/photos/a.569650873206850.1073742270.369276339910972/784462091725726/?type=3&theater

That is the only one out at the moment which is to cover for Enviro 300s which have already transferred to Potteries. Once the first refurbished ones are out, 69453 will get its refurbished like the rest. There was a Leicester Streetlite on loan as well but not sure if Worcester still have that

j789

Quote from: Dylanbusboy45 on October 09, 2017, 04:47:58 PM
That is the only one out at the moment which is to cover for Enviro 300s which have already transferred to Potteries. Once the first refurbished ones are out, 69453 will get its refurbished like the rest. There was a Leicester Streetlite on loan as well but not sure if Worcester still have that

Yes Streetlite 63102 is still at Worcester on loan. It had a window put through on Saturday doing the 38 route so may be out of service for a few days currently.

Dylanbusboy45

Finally the first of an eventual 12 refurbished B7RLEs has arrived at Worcester in a the new green livery. Unrefurbished 69453 has now gone to Thorntons for its treatment. link to photo below
http://midlandred.net/vehicles/photograph.php?operator=mrw&type=b7&fleet=69435&image=1

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk