News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Bugs & Errors - Forum

Started by Liverpool Street, May 17, 2014, 03:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liverpool Street

Please post here for any bugs and errors you find on the forum.

This topic is not to be confused with The Engineers Hut.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

nitromatt1

Not sure if it's worth a mention, but yesterday I received a notification (i.e. "Profile [1]") for a mention which had been posted on a previous date, which I had already looked at

Stuharris 6360

Mentions not working properly for me either, Winston mentioned me last night, but didn't get a {1} in my profile although the mention is there and no email either.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Stu

I've unticked the email to notify of mentions box, as I can see it getting irritating (although I've only been mentioned a couple of times already!)

Still, this was what appeared the last two time before I turned it off:

QuoteSh4318 mentioned you in the post "Matt, you have been mentioned at a post in West Midlands Buses in Photographs...Forum", you can view the post at http://wmbusphotos.com/forum/index.php?msg=98571

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

trident4370

For me It's different, whenever I get a mention I always receive the emails twice.

Rob H

Quote from: trident4370 on June 10, 2014, 08:32:29 PM
For me It's different, whenever I get a mention I always receive the emails twice.

You're not the only one Joe I get two emails whenever I get a mention :)
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

P419 EJW

Quote from: trident4370 on June 10, 2014, 08:32:29 PM
For me, it's different, whenever I get a mention I always receive the emails twice.

Same, I get the emails twice.

winston

Quote from: Stu on June 25, 2014, 07:29:24 AM
Not a 'bug' as such, but somehow the GRS Travel thread has become merged into the 'Avin A Larf' thread?  :-\

@Stu @the trainbasher @SMK

GRS & Telford Garages threads demerged & re-instated as previous

P419 EJW

After the maintenance, unfortunately, the @member somehow no longer works anymore. It just shows @<name>. For example, look up the previous comment.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: P419 EJW on July 15, 2014, 02:26:34 PM
After the maintenance, unfortunately, the @member somehow no longer works anymore. It just shows @<name>. For example, look up the previous comment.

Yuh, it's not the only thing missing either :/
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

the trainbasher

Does anyone know what happened to cause the outage yesterday?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

the trainbasher

Forum link back to main site is going to the grid of operators index.html instead of the homepage home.html

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Stuharris 6360

Is it just me, or is anyone else getting quite a few 502 BAD GATEWAY errors?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Trident 4609

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on July 29, 2014, 04:04:00 PM
Is it just me, or is anyone else getting quite a few 502 BAD GATEWAY errors?

Yes same here

busfan2847

What happened to the "Show unread messages" link below the West Midlands Buses in Photographs title?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk