Author Topic: Buses on TV  (Read 28694 times)

Offline JoNi

• Very regular poster
  • Happy days! Canny Farm by 1800 Willowbrook
    • View Profile
Re: Buses on TV
« Reply #390 on: September 18, 2017, 12:02:41 PM »
Whats described by the media as a Red bus, you know the one with 350 million quid wrap.
Forum members know that its really a coach
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 12:06:22 PM by JoNi »

Offline Mike K

• Highly Respected
  • Honoured Member
  • Very regular poster
  • I can't change this
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: October 11, 2017, 11:37:53 PM »
5516 was seen in lengthy footage on 'Ambulance' on BBC1 tonight, showing ambulance crews responding to a call concerning a passenger who had suffered cardiac arrest on a bus. The footage showed the bus driver, who is a regular on the Harborne rota, speaking with emergency services. He had pulled in at the Woodgate GP surgery on Stevens Avenue in Woodgate Valley so the chap could receive emergency treatment before ambulance crews arrived. The patient was rushed to QE Hospital but unfortunately could not be resuscitated.

Offline Squiz1971

• Very regular poster
  • Metrobuses/Fleetlines were my fav buses growing up
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: October 12, 2017, 08:18:42 PM »
5516 was seen in lengthy footage on 'Ambulance' on BBC1 tonight, showing ambulance crews responding to a call concerning a passenger who had suffered cardiac arrest on a bus. The footage showed the bus driver, who is a regular on the Harborne rota, speaking with emergency services. He had pulled in at the Woodgate GP surgery on Stevens Avenue in Woodgate Valley so the chap could receive emergency treatment before ambulance crews arrived. The patient was rushed to QE Hospital but unfortunately could not be resuscitated.
That was on last Thursday's edition @Mike K, I meant to post this myself last Friday but as I didn't see the fleet number fully & then I forgot. Shame about the guy though
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 08:48:42 PM by Squiz1971 »